13. Sky burning Stars.

A/N: few more chapters to go. Thank you so much guys!! 🙈💕💕

>> This is an edited version. Sorry for the trouble. 🤣

Forth's POV:
(7am)

•••

"Good morning Ai'Forth."

Great! Here we go again!

"Good morning Ai'Forth, hows your day?" Aish this idiots!!

Park and Lam went to my place earlier this morning to pester me.. But apparently, whenever I went to Lala land it will take me forever before someone can wake me up. Unfortunately, My idiotic friends have a great idea to wake me up faster, And that is, to scream..

"Shia! BEAM BARAMEE IS HERE!!" Which is really impossible cause there's no way Ai'Beam will know where i live. But it is soo damn effective to pull out my soul from my body! Argh!!!

"You Bastards!!!" I took my books from the table and throw it all to Lam and Park.

"There there Ai'Forth don't be so mean!! Ouch! Oi that hurts!" Yeah, cause my history book went straight to Park's damn face! And if you will ask me why I have a history book on my shelves, Sorry but I don't know the answer either.

"Come on, we just want to congratulate you. you look so Happy last night that we can't get a chance to talk to you privately cause you're always with your Prince." Congratulate me? More like, you came here to tease me and it still freaking early!!

"The Freshman Ball this year is a success ne? I enjoyed the event myself last night." Ofcourse you did, Park, look at all those kiss marks! Ugh!.

"How about you Lam?" But my best friend is only staring at Park which is.. scary.

"Ofcourse Lam enjoyed the party too, he's with me the whole night and it's a blast!!" Huh? Are you sure about that?

"There are Booze every where, Boobs every where! What a Boozie Boobsie Party! Hahaha!" O..Kay? But why it looks like you're the only one who enjoyed ...

.
.
.
There! I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence cause my Buddy Lam just hit Park's head using my bedroom slippers. He even kicked his but haha I wonder what happened to this two last night tsk!

"But I'm curious Forth.." lam Said while glaring at our friend. Okay, what now?

"What did you say to Beam last night? I saw that he whispered something to you, but ofcourse we didn't catch what you guys are talking about, so.. Care to share it to your best friend, huh Ai'Forth?" Really Lam? Is it really necessary to tell you everything?

"Fine, but in one condition. Kick the idiot out of my room." Cause I still have this hunch that Lam is mad with Park, so if my buddy is going to kick the idiot out of my room then it only proves that..

.
.
Woah! Hahaha What's going on?!! I was a bit shocked cause Lam really did kicked our buddy out of my room!! Shia! Don't tell me they had a misunderstanding?

"Oi Lam! I'm only joking you don't have to do that!"

"It doesn't matter, That Idiot Park deserves it! Anyways I asked him to buy us breakfast so don't worry He will be back here shortly. Now, let's continue.." aish!!! Fine!

"Well..."

13 hrs ago: