8: Piece of Cake |edited|

Forth's POV: (Edited; 03/24/20)

●●●

Those freaking head hazers!! If they think they can bully me, Me?!! Forth Jaturapoom!!! Heh! I will prove them wrong!

I'll show you why those other bastards who tried to pester me back never appear on my sight again!!

"Ok, this is the plan.." Actually I'm talking to Park but Lam stopped me.

Lam, "STOP IT! that's enough!" What? Stop what?!!!

Forth, "But Lam, I'm sure it will work.." besides, I thought we're in this together?!!!

Lam, "Didn't you hear me Forth? I said STOP!" Oh.. He's getting serious! Geez! Is he on his period or what?

Park, "Agreed. We should stop, for now.." seriously, dude?

Forth, "What did you say?! " you're giving me cold shoulder now Park?

Park, "Alright, alright dude. Chill! Haha! " bastard!

Lam, "Don't start with me Forth. Don't get into trouble.. Not now! We can't afford to be kicked out few days after the semester started, Bastard!." Then he hit me using the thick folder that the other hazers gave to us."

Geez Lam! Why so paranoid? Well at least now, I'm not the only victim of his wrath..

Then Park whispered to me..
Park, "Hey, he's really mad isn't he?"

Forth, "Yeah. . And he's scary. You should behave too.." Then I noticed my friend is glaring at me. Wtf?

Lam, "The class is about to start, Let's go!"

Park, "I thought he's nice." He continues while we're walking to get in our room.

Forth, "He is, But don't let him fool you. That bastard is as cold as Ice."

Park, "Really?" Heh?! You don't believe me.? Just wait and you'll see.

Forth, "Heh! You haven't seen it.."

Lam, "told you to hurry didn't I? Park! Are you coming or not?"

We are so shocked! He shouted at me Man! He fucking shouted at me! What the heck is wrong with him today?!!

Forth, "Yes.."
Park, "Yeah, come on!" Geez!

Well, so far, everything seems to be fine, and the only thing we need to worry about is the Fucking Sotus and the effing 1000 signatures.. And yup! Lam's attitude towards me as well, everytime I'm talking to Ai'Park.. I mean, What the heck?!!

Argh! I may sound talkative or annoying to you, but usually, I'm not like this.

Well, let me enjoy this day. Before those Wolves feast on us. ALIVE.