15: The Moon. |edited|

Beam's POV: (edited version; 04/04/20)

After the selection of students for the upcoming Moon and Star Competition.

The chosen students become busy with their activities.

Beam, "Indeed! BUT!! That doesn't mean we can just submit this report like this!! Pha' it's incomplete!!" Give me a breeeak!!!

Pha, "Beam! Please help me just once! Besides you just have to add few more paragraphs and that's it."

Few more pharagraphs?!!!

Beam, "Ai'Pha!! Don't be like this!!" Come on, be reasonable!!

Pha, "Beam!!! Please.. everything becomes hectic and I'm still adjusting to all of those things.."

Kit, "Beammie? We can handle it.."

Beam, "Riiiight!!!" Oh well, I can understand this dope, there are circles in his eyes, maybe because of lack of sleep. He's not the only one though.

Kit, "Ai'Pha you have meeting after lunch right, can we join you? Let's go with him Beam."

Pha, "Err.. it's not actually a meeting, but all the Moons and Stars will gather.. so.. expect more flowers later, Beam." *wink*

Beam, "Heh! And you think you can convince me with that?" It's tempting..

Kit, "Come on, Beammie!!!" Don't be stubborn, you dope!

Beam, "But Kitty!! We still have to finish this report!!"

Kit, "Then.. let's do it.. while enjoying the view from the Garden, what do you say? huh?"

Pha, "Hey, Kit! That's.. a bright idea!!" Stupid Phana!

Beam, "Ai'Kitty!" tsk! Well, Pretty girls are my weakness.

☘️

After few minutes..

Kit, "Beammie, this way! we can watch them here, have a sit."

Beam, "Wait a sec, let me buy some food, I'm hungry.!"

Kit, "Okay, just hurry."

Then I run to the canteen to get us some snacks. I was paying for it when I heard the announcement..

"Attention everyone! attention.. come here, guys! over here. Come on! Okay, now, we will divide you all into groups. Group 1 will be the Moon of Education and the Moon of Foreign Service. Come here, join me.. OK, Group 2 will be the Moon of Engineering and the Moon of Medicine and Group 3 will be.."