4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|

Beam's POV: (edited; 03/22/20)
●●●

And finally, we're Here!

My stepping stone.

And my only chance to prove my self  that I can do better than my old man.

And I'm not gonna trash it, like, heck! Do you know how hard it was to get into Med school? Just to go out, and go crazy, and waste the perfect opportunity that the all "Mighty Phana" has given to me. (Bleh~!)

Well, I can do that .. I can go wild and such, but not this early. Gotta build some good impressions first before wrecking it, You know what I mean right? *wink*

Beam, "Woah! Look at those Girls!!" Woah!! My heart is beating so fast!!

Kit, "Aish! BEAM! seriously? Come on, the ceremony! " then Kitty grabbed my arm and dragged me away from those beauties!! AISH!! Well, you can't blame me you know ? Those skirts. Hehe.

Kit, "Ai'Pha! Oi! What the? Where the Hell is he?!!" We thought he's walking beside with us but.. "Huh?"

Beam, "What?" What is it now Kit?

Kit, "Beam, Look!" Then I follow where his little finger pointing at And there goes a bunch of beautiful lotus, trying it so hard to catch the Big Dope's attention And the screeching?!! Aish!

Beam & Kit, "PHANA!! PHA~! Come on!!" We tried to get his attention by waving at him so he will know where we are..

Phana, "Shit! Wait! Wait! Excuse me! Excuse, Excuse! Argh! You idiots!! You left me out there! Seriously?!!!" No we didn't!

Beam, "Well, Pha~! It seems you already got a bunch of attention's huh? And the new semester is not starting yet, Tsk." It should have been me! Kidding.

Kit, "Haha let's make a bet Beammie, for sure Phana is gotta be the chosen "Moon" of Meds this year." What do you think?"

Beam, "Nah! You can't be so sure Kit. There are bunch of Handsome dude's here who are not as Idiot as him."

Phana, "Hey, watch it! And what the heck are you talking about?" See? Told yah. Phana is indeed a handsome guy, but sometimes he can be soo.. Stupid.

Beam, "Hahaha whatever! I can't believe you, to think you're the one who convinced us to study here And you don't know anything?!"

Phana, "That's not true Beam. If it's a useless stuff, I won't be surprise if I'm not aware of it."

Kit, "Yeah yeah suit yourself." Haha kitty is not buying it too.

"Attention, attention all the Medstudents, the ceremony is about to begin, Please take your seats."

And after an hour of speech about encouragement, to become a great doctor,blah blah blah, it finally ended.

"Welcome to all our Freshman Students. Su Su Na!" And a round of applause! PERFECT!!

Phana, "We made it guys! We really, made it happen!!" Says our leader who's crying right now. Really?

Kit, "No, not yet Phana. We still have Four Fucking years to prove that we're worthy, plus the internship and all the other stressful stuffs." Haha relax Kit we can do it! We just have to do our best to maintain our grades so that we can chose the hospital that we would like to for our internship.

Phana, "You. I'm being emotional here and yet.." Aish the domestic fight is about to start again.

Kit, "what ever you say." Really Kitty?

Oh well, This is going to be exciting. I can feel it, Ladies and gentlemen.. you better get ready because the Crazy Doctors are finally here. *Evil laugh*

Kit, "Pha? I think, Beam.. dude, look at him! he's gone mad!" While Kit is staring at me like I'm a lunatic

Phana, "Riiiight! So Kit, tell me. what do you think his case huh? What's the prescription and.." Then I glare at both of them.

Beam, "You Idiot's! You think I can't hear you, huh?!. "

Phana, "Yeah? Who knows? Hahaha" and you dare to laugh at me Pha? Heck! It Doesn't matter, I'm starting to enjoy it anyway.

●●●

tbc...

(Published : 11/11/18)