14: Asclopius. |edited|

⇨ The Goxxd of Medicine.

Beam's POV: (edited; 03/29/20)

●●●

Cell Biology

"Cell biology (also called cytology, from the Greek κυτος, kytos, "vessel") is a branch of biology that studies the structure and function of the cell, which is the basic unit of life

"Cell biology (also called cytology, from the Greek κυτος, kytos, "vessel") is a branch of biology that studies the structure and function of the cell, which is the basic unit of life."

Knowing the components of cells and how cells work is fundamental to all biological sciences; it is also essential for research in bio-medical fields such as cancer, and other diseases. Research in cell biology is closely related to genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology and cytochemistry .

Cells, which were once invisible to the naked eye, were first seen in 17th century Europe with the invention of the compound microscope. Cell biology focuses more on the study of .."

Kit, "Woah, Phana! Look at our Friend, he's Beaming with Confidence.."

Phana, "Yeah, Kit. I guess we made a good decision to let him handle the report and presentation.."

Kit, "But.. Pha, Beam's gonna kill us both after this.. "

Phana, "Haha that's not gonna happen, besides we help him too.."

"When the cell has completed its growth process, and if it is found to be damaged or altered it undergoes cell death, either by apoptosis or necrosis, to eliminate the threat it cause to the organism's survival."