10: Red Moon |edited|

A/N: this is an edited version.
Date: March. 11, 2020.

• Again, let me apologized if I didn't pay attention about the dialogue back then. Please don't be shy to tell me if something is bothering you okay? Your comments mean so much to me. 😉

Disclaimer: All the Characters here are not mine, same with the photos. Except, I tried my best to convinced my Braincells to do the work. I'm glad they did.
≧﹏≦Jya'ne. ♡

•••

Pha, "Ai'Beam, Kit! What's the plan for tonight?" Phana asked his friends while saying hi to a girl waving at him

Beam, "uhm, actually Pha, we're planning to check our place tonight, and We still need to fix a lot of stuffs in our room so.."

Pha, "I see.." so they're gonna be busy without him, "Nah, don't worry,. besides I'd like to know where you're going to stay as well, since we're not going to live in the same building."

It's not that his friends doesn't want to live in the same apartment with him, but all the rooms in his building were already occupied, so Beam and kit doesn't have a choice but to find their own place to stay.

Kit, "Thanks Boss!"
Beam, "Thank you Pha~ "

As to why Beam is using a sweet tone towards their boss, who knows? Maybe he just feel like it, or Maybe because he saw that the guy is a little bit sad, cause it's the first time that they will be separated from him.

Pha, "Let's go." Well at least Phana is smiling.

He understand.

Only one more subject and they're good to go.

Before the lecture started, Beam told his friends that his mom sent a message to him and gave him a Go signal. Which means, she gave in to his request to move in to their apartment, immediately.

He did the Hunt one week before the new semester begun, and he was proud of the Room he chose, for him and Kitty. So he don't have to worry himself where he will stay while taking their Bachelors Degree.