EXTRA.

A/N: okay guys. Let me try this one 🤣🤦

Written by:Yorokobiaaii

Written by:
Yorokobiaaii.

"To hear every plea from every soul who desired more of the thing he had first identified, the thing that moved man further from the simple light of existence and deeper into the darkness of his own obsession. Time.

It seemed to be running too fast For everyone but not to him."

"Indeed." The famous doctor in the ER agrees to it. He's been staring at his wrist watch ever since they went in to the operating room. No, they don't have a patient right now, it's just another crazy conference they usually had every once a month. So naturally, their topic is just about the problems in ER and OR and because he's one of the resident doctor in Triage, Dr.Tihn needs to be there too, But he have a date with his boyfriend.

"This is not funny at all." It took him few minutes before he can excuse himself from the meeting since his superiors won't let him leave, unless he can give them an idea how to help other doctors to fix their problems in their ward.

"This is Madness!! It's their problem, Why do I have to meddle with it?" Then he rush back to his office to get his things so he can leave, when someone grabbed his coat.

"Ai'Tihn you never change, do you, don't run in the hallway?"

"No. We're not in school!" As if she change a bit. "Oh right Ai'Nae, I heard your brother is studying engineering?"

"Yup, the guy's name is Lam and he's currently a Sophomore in Kantaphat University, why do you ask?"

"I see, nothing I'm just curious, but why in Kantaphat? You're an alumnae of Kasetsart University right? why didn't you convince him to study there?"

"Because he doesn't want to get into med school Just like me and our brother. Hey, Dr. Tihn you're from Kasetsart too, right? What batch are you? 1957?"

"1957, look who's talking?! if I didn't know you're older than me. Wait a sec I need to take this." Tsk I didn't notice that my phone has been vibrating for a while now, And my boyfriend is waiting for me, I hope he's not mad. "Hello, Tohl?"

"Hello to you Handsome Doctor, how are you today?" Tsk this guy..

"I'm alright, I'm sorry for making you wait, but I'm on my way now.." little bit of white lies won't hurt right?

"No, no P'Tihn listen, uhm.. you see, the reason why I called you is because, uhm.. I don't think I can make it today, we just finished our presentation but the Prof suddenly arranged another set of projects, I really want to have lunch with you and so on. But , err.. spare me today, please?"