12: Book of the Damned. |edited|

Forth's POV (edited; 03/24/20)

•••

Forth?

Hnnn...

Forth?!

Hnnnnnnn....

OY FORTH!

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

"WHAT?!!!" Who dare to wake me up this early, huh?!!! You wanna die?!!!

Park, "Hi Forth! pfft!!"

So it's you bastards, huh?!!!

Lam, "Good morning." says this Idiot best friend of mine who are now grinning ear to ear like mad.

Park, "We just want to talk to you before we go back to our room." Yeah, yeah as if your Room is in a different building!! Stupid!

Lam, "I told him not to wake you up but he's persistent.." and somehow, you're being annoying this past few days, Lam. As if I couldn't see that you're enjoying it  as well!

Forth, "Fine! Fine! I'm awake now, Happy?" This Bastards! Just, get out of here already!

Park, "Yes! Hey since we're up, why don't we have breakfast together?" Yeah!, you're annoying, too!

Forth, "No, I don't want to." All I wanted now is to sleep some mooore!!!

Lam, "huh? Why not?!" Shit! Lam! Is this really you? "Come on Forth! Im starving!"

Park, "Yeah, same here."

The Fuck with these two? Are they Ganging Up on me or what? Hang on, Did I missed something?

Lam, "Forth." Geez! What now?!!

Forth, "Yeah?" Stupid Lam! what do you think you're doing?! Glaring at me like that?! "WHAT?"

and he continued to glare at me like we're having a super annoying staring contest.

Lam, "I'm Hungry."

Oh, so? I'm not your Nanny!!!!

Lam, " so get up, now! Move and wash your ugly face, damn ass!!"

You!!!! You dare to mock me while you're in my place??!!!

But he's my best friend, argh!! Whatever!!

Forth, "Fine." *sigh!

...

Lam, "Ok! Let's go!" And he smile like he didn't do anything, at all!! You Shitty Bastard!!! I never win against you!