1. Yearning for your Love

Forth's POV:(Brooklyn 4:36pm)

Forth's POV:
(Brooklyn 4:36pm)

I been searching for you..
I heard a cry within my soul.🎶

I never had a yearning quite like this before..
Now that you are, walking right through my door.🎶

"P'Forth?"

All of my life..
Where have you been ?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again.. 🎶

And if that day comes,
I know we could......

"P'Fooooorth!!! Oi!! Wake up!!"

Aish! This idiot!!

Forth, "Oi! Mingkwan!! Can't you see that I'm trying to relax here?!"

Ming, "Ofcourse I could see that! But.. err.. you see.. I think I uhm.. maybe you shouldn't really doing that, I mean .. you see.." tsk! What is it this time?

Forth, "Spit it out!"

Ming, "Aish!! Chill man! Argh! Why am I getting nervous?! It's not as if I'm the one who did it?! But it's my wife who.."

Forth, "MINGKWAN!"

Ming, "alright! Alright!! *Sigh! You see, the crazy doctors had a mini reunion yesterday afternoon."

N'Yo, "My Pha and his friends?!" Oh! I forgot that he's also here.

Ming, "Well ofcourse, silly wayo! Who else?! And ofcourse that includes my wife and Doc Beam.. and, according to my KitKat , when he arrived at the hospital, Doc Pha and Doc Beam were having a argument about your relationship now 'Yo."

Forth, "Eh?!!" Tsk! Why is he worrying about them when he doesn't even bother to worry about us?! Sigh!!

Ming, "Well, you see Yo. Your husband looks like a walking corpse now, according to my KitKat , that's why Doc Beam said that you guys should go ahead and abuse the use of gadgets and internet in this "Age", to cope with the loneliness that you feel, cause you've been apart for months.."

Heh! Really Beam?

N'Yo, "Well.. i do really want to do that. But.. I will end up crying every night cause I missed him so much.."

Ming, "But at least you can still see him right? Come on! What's the use of face time?"

N'Yo, "Sniff* you're right.."

Forth, "So you're saying that idea comes from my Beam, N'Ming?"

Ming, "Yes P'.." really?

N'Yo, "But, I don't see you doing that either P'Forth." Exactly!

Ming, "Yeah! They're not doing that either. That's why My kitkat told P'Beam your heart's condition here P'.. he even mentioned how many admirers you have.." what?!! "And also the thing you've mentioned the other night? That you're thinking that P'Beam doesn't love you anymore." What the heck Ai'Kit?!!!!!