5. Barricade

A/N: Paging to all of their seniors out there.. help me!!
😭😬🤣

Warning: it contains 1508 words, so prepare yourself. Lol!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Arthit's POV:

"Kong? What would you like to eat for lunch?"

"....." Tsk! Why he's not answering me?!!

Arthit, "Kongpob?!"

Kong, "Yup?" What did he say?

Arthit, "I said, what would you like to eat for lunch? Would you like me to cook something or we're just gonna buy some food in the restaurant, downstairs?"

Kong, "Uhm.. anything will be fine."

Seriously?!! What kind of answer is that?!!!

Arthit, "Kongpob!! Are you even listening to me?!!!"

Kong, "Yup."

...

Now I'm getting piss!!!

I'm trying to talk to him in a civilized way, but it seems this bastard who's busy with his notes needs to be discipline, again!

Arthit, "How many times do I have to tell you not to bring your work at home?!! You're not even listening to me! do you really understand what I'm saying?!"

Kong, "Just a sec.."

Ok, THAT'S IT!!

Arthit, "You know, some of my friends who are married to their spouse for more than 8 years now, said that, married couples usually file for divorce or annulment between 9-15 years of their marriage. Or worse.. TEN."

Kong, "Woah! Look at that! It's 12noon already! No wonder my stomach is bombarding like crazy!! Would you like to eat outside, Love?"

BASTARD!!!

I really hate it when he's doing that!!

It felt like those papers are far more important than whatever I'm telling to him.

Kong, "Tsk! Don't look at me like that. I just need to finish these papers, asap. I'd like to spend more time with you, and my work is taking all the free time that I should be spending with you, so bear with me na.."

That's why I said, DON'T BRING YOUR WORK AT HOME.!!

Kong, "Sorry na, babe.. hmmm? Please?? Pretty please?!!! "

And I hate those puppy eyes, as well!!! Hmp!

Kong, "Please, babe?" I'm about to tell him to do that again when his phone suddenly Screamed like a scared woman in a horror film! Aish!!