6. Restart

A/N: I'm going back to the start.. 🎶 🙈

Characters : na! You know them so much.

[EDITED VERSION: 1/19/24]
PS: sorry if it's taking forever to edit the rest of the chapters, alright! Let's get started! 🤣

=============================

Beam's POV:

Damn it! What's wrong with me? I need to stop acting so serious like this. This is not me at all! Besides.. It's not as if.. We have mutual understanding whatsoever.

I know he swings both ways but I'M NOT. I still like girls and I'm still attracted with Girl's either cute or Hot.. What matters is they are Girl's. *sigh *

I don't know why I'm confused like this, I'm just admiring the man, nothing else. I mean Who doesn't? He's Handsome, Hot, like that Perfect Model in a Men's Magazine. You know, those abs.. Biceps..

See? I'm not even turned on while I'm thinking about those things. Why? Because for Pete's sake. I'm a Guy!

And the last time I check.. I'm not into guys. I'm not!

Kit, "Oy Beam! Did you hear me? "
huh?  "Shia! You're not listening!! Pha~ I'm not going to repeat it!!"

Aish! What's the matter with this guy?

Phana, "Are you okay Beam?"

Now the Boss is starting to get worried. Tsk!

Beam, "Yup. I'm sorry.. I'm just sleepy that's all. "

Phana, "Oh.. Okay, just rest for a while then, ok listen huh?" Then he gave me this yellow spongebob pillow. Which is actually what I've been using whenever we're traveling together. "Don't worry, just relax okay? "

Beam, "Uhn.. " guess I'm really not in a mood ..

Kit, "Tsk!"

Phana, "Sshhh!! We'll talk about it later.. "

Kit, "Up to you."

3rd person's POV:

When the engineering student's arrived at the university, the Seniors are planning for a brief meeting with the 5th year Head Hazer, Arthit., When they noticed that Forth is missing again.

Kong, "What the hell is happening to that guy?"

Lam, "Sorry P'kongpob.. " it seems the head hazer is not in the mood either.

Bright, "Nong'Lam, right? "

Lam, " khrup. " then he wai at his senior to pay respect.

Kong, "Go and find that Moon before I order you guys to give us 70 laps before the class ended." the other seniors tried to calm down the head hazer while explaining that Forth doesn't look well..

Lam, "Khrup! " Lam tried to call his friend, luckily After few seconds, Forth picked it up. "Bro! Where the hell are you? The seniors are looking for you! "

Forth, "I'm sorry, I'm just.. Don't worry I'm going back now."

Lam, "No! tell me where the hell you are then I'll get you!"

Forth, "But Lam.. "

Lam, "NOW! "

fine there's no use arguing with this guy, forth knew his buddy anyway.