6 Moons (Extra)

A/N: Hi Guys!!! You know what, it makes me really happy that you're still reading this story, that's why, although I already put my pen down for this, I decided to write a new one. Hopefully it won't ruin the mood for the previous chapter. Thank youuu!! ^_^

~~~~~~~

Phana's POV:

"Paging Dr.Kongthanin, Dr.Kongthanin, please come to the nursing station."

Phana, "What the heck?!" I'm still having my lunch here in the pantry!!

"Dr.Kongthanin, please come to the nursing station.."

Phana, "Aish! Those little!!!" Here we go again!

"Oi Dr.Phana, it seems your babies are looking for you! Hahaha!" Aish!!! Says Doc. Fluke, one of the annoying doctors on duty today. Argh! Stop saying that! I don't want my wife to hear any bullshits once he decided to come by anytime soon.

Phana, "I wonder why the nursing Head is letting them to play with the pager." It's not a toy you know?!

"Nah!! They just want to lighten up the mood since you looked like a walking corpse, attending to your patients everynight."

Sigh! What can I do? I need to make my self busy so that , somehow, I could forget the fact that my Baby is still in the US, practically busy with our family's business.

Sigh* I missed him so much!!! *Sniff * sniff

"Paging Dr.Kongthanin.." aiiish!!! Just stop it already!! "Dr.Kongthanin, Dr. Baramee is looking for you."

Eh?

Eeeh?!!!

You gotta be kidding me!!

He can use his phone to contact me for Damn ....

... Oops! I forgot that I left my phone in the sleeping quarters. Sigh! What's happening to me?

"Dr.kongthanin..."

Phana, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez!!" Just stop it already!!