Wrath

Rising from the pool of his own blood, Arashi Kazeyoru glanced over his shoulder at the shadows looming above him. A man wearing violet clothing stood tallest among the corpses of Arashi's enemies. His violet skin and burning swords intimidated Arashi slightly, but both men were overwhelmingly powerful. As Arashi prepared his next blow, the corpses closed in on him, cutting off his assault to the man.

Lucius Lorenz, who crossed his twin swords to his chest, cocked his head up to show Arashi his hollowed violet eyes. The foe Arashi was dealing with was the God of Creation in this world. Needless to say, he was very powerful. Lucius usually served as a watcher to humankind. However, he felt he had watched long enough once he realized his world was falling apart. Arashi stood in the God's way.

Arashi charged forward, holding his black and blue scythe firmly in his hands. Using its divine power, he cut down three corpses in a single blow. The corpses turned to pixels, then diminished into zeroes and ones. Lucius frowned as he watched the corpses fall and vanish. As Arashi hastily lunched at Lucius, the God raised one of his blade in a defensive motion, blocking Arashi's scythe. Before giving Lucius a chance for a rebuttal, he kneed him in the chest.

Reacting to Arashi's movements, Lucius pulsed an aura of violet flames, knocking Arashi back several feet. He landed on his back, and Lucius stepped forward.

“How strong do you think you are?” Lucius asked, looking down on Arashi's weakened body. He had him at his mercy. “Do you really think you are strong enough to eliminate a God?”

“One doesn't need strength to be strong,” Arashi answered, rising to his feet once again. Pixels filled the air around him as he stepped forward. “One can have just as strong a will without being physically powerful at all.” His body began to split into pieces with pixels connecting each piece only by a thread. Wings extended from his back, composed of pixels, zeroes and ones. Rising up, his wings spread, and he retrieved his scythe from behind Lucius. In a fatal movement, he sliced the blade of his scythe through Lucius' chest, creating a large gash between his stomach and shoulders.

“And thus doth fall Lorenz...” Lucius muttered as he fell to his knees, referencing an old Shakespeare play. His body glowed a lavender tone as he faded to pixels.

Arashi stepped down, his body returning to its normal state as several corpses moved towards him. His bright blue eyes glimmered in the light surrounding him. He looked to his side, smiling as though he were looking at someone. The corpses drew in closer to him, only making it about a few inches closer before he grabbed his scythe and cut through several rows of corpses, annihilating them with a single blow. Their blue blood spit off their bodies and spread across the surface of the white room they had once stood in.

Within moments, the corpses vanished into pixels. They were gone, downed by the warrior who reaped through their undead bodies. Arashi stood alone in the room, only followed by his own shadow as he walked away.

Being strong and having strength are two different things, he said as he awakened from his fantasy, And one day if I find him, Lucius Lorenz will understand that...