Chapter 59

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

I sat up in the bed looking around

I sat up in the bed looking around. It was going on 7 in the morning and I needed to get dressed and head to the hospital. My dad was having surgery today to get his tumor removed and I was more than nervous. You just never expect your parent to have to go through something like this and when they do it's a hard pill to swallow.

I know he's going to be okay, I pray he will be okay. I rushed in the bathroom to start my hygiene process then went back into the room climbing on top of Dave as he laid there still naked. I wonder if he remembers anything that happened last night. I shook his body hoping to get him up but nothing. I stuck my finger up his nose as he moved crazily almost making me fall of the bed.

"What's wrong with you."

"You weren't getting up. Does your head hurt?"

"Yes." He groaned and looked down. "You tryna have a round two?"

"No, my dad is having surgery today.

"Oh shit." He pushed me off of him and sat up quickly.

"Well fuck me." He hurried to the bathroom closing the door. I yelled for him to take an ibuprofen while slipping on my robe going into the living room. My face scrunched up seeing not one, not two, but three grown men slipping on my couch and floor.

A smirk appeared on my face thinking of a way to get them up. I went into the kitchen grabbing a pot and pan. I walked closely up to their ears banging them together. They jumped as I laughed at their reactions.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I need y'all up."

"It's too damn early leave me alone." Profit said making me look at him sideways.

"Umm, sir? Rose is going to kick your ass." He wasn't supposed to be here. He laid there for a minute processing what I said then jumped up.

"Fuck!" He went outside grabbing his phone. I banged the pot again to Mikes's ear.

"STOP!" I put a hand on chest looking at him in shock. "Why you not doing nothing to Speed?"

"Speed is my favorite. Now get up right now. Since y'all here, I don't need Alissa to watch the baby. Y'all can."

"I can't watch her."

I laughed. "Why not?"

"Paisley needs me to watch Dylan."

"I know."

"Two babies at once? No, ma'am." I explained to him the plan that all three of them will watch the two babies because Paisley and Rose was coming to the hospital with us. He seemed hesitant again but agreed. I know they will be fine and it's not like he's doing it on his own.