Chapter 50

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

I sat on the balcony looking at the view

I sat on the balcony looking at the view. This hotel had an amazing view of Miami, I thought I would just come out and relax before I headed out for the day. The sound of the waves was music to my ears. I leaned back against the chair taking deep breaths.

"You okay?" The patio door slides open and Rose came out.

"I'm fine."

She glared at me. "You don't have to lie you know."

"When you're friends for so long with someone you would think that they would believe you in this type of situation. I've been there for Ella through times no one hasn't. I know I left her high and dry at one point and I take part in that. It was messed up for me to do and I've apologized on multiple occasions to her. The crazy part is she wasn't even with him that long for her to take his side. He may have shown her a different side but you could see right through the bullshit. He left with us to come here also leaving her. Why does she think he's this amazing person?"

"I honestly don't know but I agree with you 100 percent. What she said isn't right and if she felt that way then she should've kept it to herself. I know I fucked up before and I'm sorry for that but listen don't go forgiving her. Not everyone deserves a second chance. In order to have peace within yourself, you have to stop fucking with people who you love and start fucking with the ones who love you."

"Most definitely not. She crossed the line with this one. She needs to stay far away as possible because the next time I won't be nice. It took me for shock and I had a weak moment where I couldn't put my hands on her but I'm not going for it again."

"Well." She trailed off with a slight smirk on her face making my head snap to her. "I popped that bitch in her mouth. I wanted to get her more but Profit grabbed me."

"I'm glad he did. You don't need to be fighting Rose."

"Girl, I'm not disabled. I'm perfectly fine now and she got a little too reckless with her mouth so I handled it. You gotta admit you're glad I did it."

I chuckled. "Just a little."

I checked the time seeing I needed to be leaving so I could get started with my class. I was excited because I was teaching somewhere new with different people. But even more, because people from my original classes came all way here as well.

"We need to get ready and go." She nodded getting up. I stood up stretching my body. I walked back into the room seeing Dave packing up his tattoo bag.

"You good?" He asked looking up.

"Yeah, I just needed a breather."

He shook his head. "I'm about to go chop it up with Ace and do some tattoos."