Chapter 19

Before I start, this book is NOT in the time frame as of today 2018! It's still in November 2017🤷🏽 I'm trying to speed up the process but it does take time. My life is hectic right now between Work, School, & Personal issues, shit is rough. Just PLEASE be with me🙏🏽🖤

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

I opened my eyes unfamiliar with the scenery

I opened my eyes unfamiliar with the scenery. I looked around seeing a beautiful sunset, I was laying on a bridge surrounded by water, It was crystal clear. Everything was breathtaking.

I tried to get up but it seemed something was pulling me back.

"You really thought you could get away from me?" A menacing voice said. I looked up and there stood Tyrese.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned. I was really afraid but tried not to show it.

"You always ask me that shit when you know the answer baby." He laughed as he walked closer.

"Don't come near me." I yelled.

He stopped walking and took a minute just looking at me. "You know what?"

Me not responding mad him angry. So he started walking towards me again which made me yell out what.

"I'm not gonna hurt you right now. I have a surprise." As those words left his mouth the breathtaking scene disappeared and a dark windy place took over my eyes. A figure came into view with his head down but once his head raised up made me wish I was waking up from this sick nightmare.

"Babygirl, I missed you." Those brown eyes are something I can never forget, something I wished I could.

"Please go away." I said just below a whisper. I squeezed my eyes tightly hoping that I would wake up from the nightmare.

"You can never get away from me, I'm always around." Opening my eyes he wasn't far from me, he was right in my face breathing down my neck. Tyrese was standing beside him laughing.

"Kardi"

"KARDI!"

"KARDI CHASE, Your bail has been paid." The officer said making my eyes pop open then I got up quickly.

I thanked God it was just a dream. My mind was clouded with many questions. But the main one is, why was Tyrese with him? I don't know if this was supposed to be a sign. I took a deep breath pushing all the thoughts in the back of my head.

Following the guard towards the front. He gave me my things and I spotted Dave looking slightly pissed and tired then Mike who was hunched over in the bench sleep.

 He gave me my things and I spotted Dave looking slightly pissed and tired then Mike who was hunched over in the bench sleep