Chapter 7

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase
Two Months Later

Going inside of Ink Poison I was greeted by a new receptionist

Going inside of Ink Poison I was greeted by a new receptionist. She's a very beautiful girl with chocolate glowing skin to die for.

"Welcome to Ink Poison, My name is Amber. How can I help you?" She smiled.

 How can I help you?" She smiled

"Actually I'm looking for Dave."

"Oh really?" She smirked.

"Ye-" I was cut off by a loud girl.

"Please tell me you're not here for Mr.unibrow ugly ass." She laughed.

"Mr.Unibrow?" I questioned as Dave walked out from the back.

He raised an eyebrow. "That's not my name, Sky."

"Well shit, I'm just matching your face with a name." I busted out laughing when she said that.

"That's funny?" Dave asked me.

"Yep." I popped the p.

"Come on." he dragged me back to his office.

"I brought you lunch." Holding up the bag with curry chicken and a drink inside.

"Thanks, ma." He smiled opening his arms for a hug. Walking over I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist. He pulled away staring at me intensely. We both leaned in for our lips to touch when my phone began ringing causing me to jump back.

"Umm, hello?" I cleared my throat.

"Good afternoon, this is Principal Gardea from Van Nuys High School." I frowned because that's Kamren and Karmen's school.