Chapter 37

Excuse any mistakes!

David Brewster

"So, who was that girl?" I asked Kardi

"So, who was that girl?" I asked Kardi. It was the day after Kodys birthday party but that girl weighed heavy on my mind.

"Ella?"

"Yeah."

"She was my bestfriend back in New York. She is also the girl who, you know." Her face went red.

"She's the girl you fucked?"

"Don't say it like that!"

"It's true but you didn't think to give me this information before you invited her to the party."

"I didn't think you would mind."

"It's not a big deal but next time a heads up would be nice."

"Okay."

"Now, what's in that box?" It was a big ass box next to her closet.

She smirked. "If you find out you might get mad."

"Open it." I demanded.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." She took some scissors cutting open the box. She pulled out some shirts and hoodies.

"I'm going to be mad at shirts?"

"Read them."

"You got me fucked up tour." I read it slowly then looked at her.

"What?" She laughed

"What?" She laughed.

"What the hell is this?"

"Remember Atlanta and the lap dance you got from the troll? Well, all I remember was saying how you got me fucked up. I took that and decided to put it on shirts and hoodies to sell them."

"You got me fucked up." I said looking at the back. "The fact you actually got dates on here. 'January 25th You liking bitches pictures on IG.' Are you serious?"

"Don't be mad, baby. It was a joke." She laughed caressing my face.

"Ain't nobody laughing."

"I already sold some." She pulled out her phone showing me a collage of pictures.