Chapter 11

Excuse any mistakes!

David Brewster

"Huh?" I could feel her tense up for a brief moment then relax

"I know it's not my business but I'm curious to why his father isn't around."

"Well umm- He doesn't have one." She stumbled over words.

"What? Everyone has-" She cut me off.

"Can you please just leave it alone!" She snapped.

"Alright." I sighed starting up the car heading the direction of her house. The whole ride was quiet, she didn't move at all. She looked stuck staring out the window. We finally made it to her house and she grabbed a couple of bags them inside while I grabbed the rest. She put everything away quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap on you like that. It's just a touchy situation." She finally looked up at me.

"Nah, I'm sorry. I'll mind my business next time." I shrugged.

"Don't be like that. I'll tell you when the times right."

"Okay, cool."

"I need you to do me a favor." She smiled.

I sighed. "What is it?'

"Can you please massage my legs again?"

"Yeah, come on." She took her pants off leaving her in some boy shorts. She laid across the bed and I hovered over starting from her inner thigh working my down.

"Mmm, that feels good."

"Since I'm doing this, you have to cook for me."

"You got it." She moaned.

I chuckled. "Girl, you can't be doing all that moaning and groaning. I will have your ass bent over."

"I'm sorry, it feels so good."

"Have you told anybody about us?" I questioned.

"Only my bestfriends and Koby. I'm telling my parents soon, I just have the find the perfect time."

"Have you?" She asked.

"Yeah, my mom knew before I told her." I told her laughing.

"I never asked if you had any siblings." She asked randomly.