Chapter 27

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

"Hello, ladies

"Hello, ladies." I walked into my studio seeing everyone stretching getting their attention. They ran up on me giving me hugs.

"We missed you so much." Charlie, one of my advanced dancers told me pouting.

"I missed you all. Not being able to here with you all took a toll on me because this is something I love to do."

"How you been? How does it feel to be back?" They asked throwing questions left and right.

"It feels amazing to finally be back. If some of you didn't know I was in a car accident. Also, I was going through some personal things, but I'm back and better. It's a new year. I'm happy you guys are here and I really appreciate those who checked on me daily. I love each and everyone of you because you guys are pushing me to be greater and achieve my all time goal. Which is to help all of you. So, with that being said y'all ready?" I asked everyone getting cheers in respond.

I was completely ecstatic to be back. Nothing can make me happier than being with people who share the same passion as me and teaching them how to use it. It's been a little over a week since my miscarriage and I know I should probably be resting but I feel completely fine. I'm just taking it one day at a time.

This was my first and only class of the day and it was with the ladies. Before the car wreck, I realized my class schedule was all messed up. So now I'm currently working on that and thinking about maybe getting an assistant that will help me get my life together.

"When dancing you have to always feel the beat. You dance to express, not to impress. Now, I'm not saying you don't have to be sexy or cute while dancing because you can always. You just have to understand the importance of express and impress. You will go further than you expect." I explained to them.

My head turned as I noticed the door opening. Dave walked in looking mighty good. Whew, the thoughts running through my head. I figured he would show up considering he said he would when I left earlier. He didn't want me to leave at all but I told him this was something I needed to do. He completely understood but as was still hesitant.

"Everyone this is my man, David." I introduced him.

"How y'all doing?" He waved and smiled.

"Good." They all replied smiling.

"I thought you would have forgot." I chuckled.

"Well, you thought wrong. I already didn't want you here right now anyways, but you hardheaded. You gone do what you want, so I'm just going to observe." He said making roll my eyes.

"Whatever I'm perfectly fine. You can sit right there or just stand, whichever you prefer." I pointed to the chairs to the side.

"I need energy, channel your inner superstar." I continued saying but was interrupted once again.