Chapter 33

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

"Sleep good?" A voice said causing me to raise up quickly which I regretted instantly

"Sleep good?" A voice said causing me to raise up quickly which I regretted instantly. I groaned laying back down keeping my eyes closed. What the hell is wrong with me? I couldn't believe I had sex with Ella. My parents would beat my ass if they knew what I did. I stressed running my hands through my hair.

"My head hurts." I whined slowly opening my eyes. I looked to right and Ella was laying across the bed staring at me.

"Here

"Here." She handed me a pill and a bottle of water. "I knew you would probably have a hangover.

"Thanks." I took it sitting up. "What time is it?"

"It just turned 9." When she said that I hopped up out of bed naked as hell ignoring the pounding in my head.

"Shit." I mumbled. Practice starts at 10 and I'm not even sure how far I am from the hotel. "I have to go."

"I can take you where ever you need to go." She offered which I gladly accepted. I pulled my messy hair into a bun sliding back on my romper. I grabbed my heels deciding to walk bare feet since she offered me a pair of socks. Once we got to her car the ride was dull and quiet.

"So, where am I going?" She broke the silence.

"The Phoenician hotel." I said as she nodded. The rest of the ride was back silent. We didn't talk, she would steal glances here and there but didn't say a word. Once we got to the hotel she pulled into an empty parking space in front cutting off the car.

"Thank you for the ride." I said about to get out but she grabbed my arm.

"Wait, can we talk?"

I blew out a breath. "About?"

"Kardi, you know."

"I do know and I want to forget that this ever happened."

She nodded. "I know we haven't seen each other in years and what happen last night, wasn't supposed to happen at all. I also just want us to forget about it and move on with our friendship if that's okay. We were friends since middle school Kardi and you left me." Her voice cracked. "You didn't give me a warning, you just left. I went to your house to only find it empty. Do you know how that made me feel? I didn't have no one, only my dad who was always drunk off his ass."