Chapter 49

Excuse any mistakes!

David Brewster

"Mmm more." I eased the tip in wrapping her legs around my waist. I pushed all the way giving her what she wanted.

"Fuck mama." I groaned thrusting in her tight warm walls. She clenched around me creating a vice. I spat on my fingers reaching down rubbing her swollen clit making her gasp. Her shit was was fat and tight. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Ahhh I'm cummming." She squirted trying to move my hand.

"Move that shit." I held her hands above her head pounding into her. She reached up connecting our lips giving me tongue. Her lips were soft and sweet.
I pulled back feeling my nut approaching.

"Give it to me daddy." She whined. I pulled out watching her get on her knees. She took my dick in her small hands slapping it against her tongue. I moved her hair out the way as she took almost my whole dick in her mouth.

"Shit." I kissed feeling my toes curl. She slurped sucking her cheeks in. I pushed her head down further about to explode. "Shiiiittt girl!"

She continued sucking making me fall back on the bed.

"Man move!"

"Sorry." She gave me a smirk.

"Now, I got a damn cramp in my leg."

"Let me help you." She massaged it climbing on top of me. I thought she was really trying to help until she put my dick back in her.

"Fuck!" We both moaned as she bounced up and down. Sweat cascaded down as I threw my head back. The music played in the background to drown out to moans or so we thought.

"I wanna lick you up (baby) I wanna lick you down (baby) I wanna make you scream (baby) I wanna make you shout (baby) I wanna put it in yo guts (baby) I wanna make you nut (baby) 'Cause all I wanna do is, 'cause all I wanna do is." |Song in mm!|

"Damn." I groaned looking at her titties bounce up and down in my face. I grabbed her ass taking a boob into my mouth. It's all about multitasking. I slammed upward in her.

"Ahhh baby!" She cried out. "Fuck me harder daddy."

Our eyes locked with each other. The look she gave me silent chills down my spine. I wrapped my arms around her waist stroking faster. Her eyes shut tight as she leaned over moaning in my ear.

"JOESPH!" She screamed my middle name as her body jerked.

"Damn." She licked from my ear to my neck before sucking on it. "This pussy so good."

I took my hand wrapping it around her neck bringing her down to me. She rolled her hips taking over. I could feel her juices squirting out once again.