Chapter 10

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

I groaned moving the blanket away from my body

I groaned moving the blanket away from my body. Squinting to my right seeing Dave was knocked out. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time. It was currently 10:30 in the morning. I yawned managing to fully open both my eyes walking to the bathroom.

I started my morning routine by brushing my teeth and washing my face. I stripped out of my clothes and got inside the shower. The hot water hit my body causing me to relax. Yesterday I had a camp going on at my studio which meant I taught 6 classes back to back. My body was on fire. Dave helped with a massage but I was still sore.

Grabbing my Curls Blueberry Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner to from the rack I began to wash my hair. I stayed in for about 20 more minutes then decided to get out.

Walking back into my room going over to my dresser pulling out a Calvin Klein sports bra and matching panty set then rubbing my body down in pure coconut oil body butter afterwards putting on a dark gray tight.

I could hear the tv on once I hit the Kody's room. He was laying in bed wrapped up in cover watching Spongebob. I got him clean and ready for the day then he went back to his cartoons. I went to the kitchen to make a small breakfast for my babies. My phone started ringing causing me to run and answer before it hung up.

"Hello?" I answered out of breath.

"Yo, why the fuck you answering the phone like that?"

"I ran to the phone, what did you want?" I asked walking back into the kitchen.

"Sooo, I'm trying to see if I can come pick Kody up now."

"Sure, but why?"

"Tinashe is taking her nephew to the museum and asked if I wanted to go, so I just wanted to Kody to come since they're around the same age."

"You at a museum? You must really like her."

"I do but I'm about to pull up in a few."

"Okay." I hung up.

I finished cooking and before I could call Kody the sound of little feet running towards could be heard. I knew he was ready to eat.

"Mommy, is the food ready yet?"

"Yes, sit down." I placed his plate on the table. He blessed his food and started digging in. I heard someone sneeze which made me look and Dave was walking out of the room fully clothed.