Chapter 34

Before you read, can we show some love to a FUCKING LEGEND!? Rest in Power Nipsey🙏🏽 🙌🏽 The marathon continues...🏁💙

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

"Are you done?" I asked Nainee as she straightens my hair

She laughed. "Yes, you are so impatient."

"My butt hurts from sitting in this hard ass chair." I stretched standing up. I went into the bathroom to look at myself. I was impressed with how straight she got it. I was tired of wearing my hair all over my head, so I asked her since I was too lazy to do it myself.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Saje asked. She was another one of the dancers who wasn't stuck up. We met today and I liked her vibe. She didn't get me any negative energy. She was good in my book.

"Umm, it doesn't matter

"Umm, it doesn't matter." I begin to walk out of the bathroom but felt a wave of nausea come over me. My mouth became watery and before I knew it I was over the toilet releasing my insides.

"Are you ok- Shit." Nainee came in holding my hair. I coughed taking a deep breath sitting there for a minute hoping that was the last of it.

"I'm fine. Ugh, I hate throwing up." I groaned as Saje walked in. I begin brushing my teeth.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant after one night by a female." Nainee joked.

"Haha real funny." I spit brushing my tongue.

"I'm kidding." She laughed.

"You good now?" Saje asked.

"Yeah, it was just all the liquor getting to me. I'm not going to be drinking for a while." I told them walking back into the room. "Could you pass me my phone?"

"Here you go." She gave it to me. I touched the screen and didn't come on. Holding the power button and the empty red battery popped up indicating it was still dead.

"NAINEE! I thought my phone was on the charger?"

"It was." She frowned then made a face. "Oh sorry, it wasn't plugged into the wall."