Chapter 8

Excuse any mistakes!

David Brewster
Two Months Later

"I just talked to Kardi, and she wants us to meet at her dance studio

"I just talked to Kardi, and she wants us to meet at her dance studio." I told everyone at the shop.

"Oh, she a dancer?" Speed asked.

"Yes."

"She got a friend?" Mike questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Here go his hoe ass." Sky rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, even if she did you don't need to be with any of them. You're a hoe!" I said.

"Okay, some females like hoes." He said and we all just looked at him like he stupid.

"Shut up." We spoke in unison.

"Fuck y'all." He waved us off.

"Alright, y'all ready?" I questioned as they nodded. "Well, let's go."

I headed to my car with Profit and Sky. While Speed, Mike, and Amber got in his car following behind us.

"So, what are we doing again?" Sky asked.

"Going to the fair."

It was the middle of September on a boring ass Friday, so why not go to the fair and have some fun. For the majority of the car ride we just talked to pass time. I pulled up to the studio shutting the car off.

"Y'all wanna go in?" I looked at them.

"I guess." We walked inside, I remembered Kardi said walk straight down then turn left to find the room she would be in. I open the door and nobody heard us come in.

"What the hell?" I frowned seeing some niggas on the ground dancing.

"Oooh! It's like a Magic Mike show in this bitch. MOVE!" Sky pushed me out the way getting closer.

"Close your eyes." Mike covered Amber eyes.

"Boy, I'm grown." She removed his hands going to stand by Sky.

"When she said dancing, I didn't think she meant this."

"Damn, who is that?" Some tall chick with legs for days started dancing. We moved up standing by the girls.

"Damn, they doing this shit in heels?." Sky questioned herself.

"Give me legs LEILANI!" Kardi jumped watching the girls every move. "This is what I want. The energy and intensity is everything."