#imagine: your daughter is bored.

#imagine.

.

@/yourname: 'got home from work to see little miss waiting for her daddy to wake up. i love my family.'

"hey baby, what's you doing?" you whisper to your daughter

"i'm waiting for daddy to wake up but he been sleeping foreva momma." she whisper shouts back to you.

"oh, is that so? and are you bored waiting for daddy?"

"yesh"

"okay, how about momma wake him up?"

"yes pwease"

and just like that you crouched down to luke's face and gently started waking him up. after a few moments, his eyes began to flutter open and the first thing he saw was you.

"oh, hey baby. when did you get home?" luke asks.

"not long, but you have a very bored baby on your back who was ever so patiently waiting for her daddy to wake up so they could play." you say as luke turned around slightly, grabbing your baby and putting her on his chest.

"is that so? this baby right here was waiting patiently? are you sure?"

"oh i am very sure."

"DADDY YOU BEEN SLEEPING FOREVA I BORED." she screams.

"i'm sorry pumpkin, daddy must of been tired." he says before sitting up and putting your daughter on the floor.

"now, how about you to go play while momma makes some dinner?" you suggest.

"YEA DADDY, COME PLAY WIT ME PWEASE." trinity shouts again.

"okay okay, lets go play but no more shouting please." luke says before they both walk off to go play.

and you went to the kitchen to start preparing for dinner.

this was your life, and you were happy.

nothing could ruin it.

and that's all that matter. 

++

sorry that this is so short. 

but i've got a few pictures left to write imagines to and this one nothing was coming to me so i just slapped something together and called it an imagine. 

again sorry

ill be posting more soon. 

thanks for staying with me. 

much love.