#imagine: LA trip with luke.

#imagine.

@Y/N: 'heading to LA today with the babe @/luke5sos 😘 going to be a long flight with him, oh mys.'

clicking the tweet button, you put your phone in your pocket and smiled to yourself as you were walking behind luke in the airport tunnel.

"did you really take a picture of my back?"

"its the only view i have right now, okay."

"but my back? you couldn't get me to turn around and smile a little?"

"wheres the fun in that?"

"you're a weird person, you know that right."

"i do."

getting to the airplane, you put your stuff in the over head cabinets, and sit down by the window, waiting for luke to sit next to you in first class.

.

luke sat down, and took ahold of your hand and gently rubbed your hand with his thumb.

"im glad you're coming with me this time."

"me too. i love LA its so beautiful. and i love you." you smile.

"i love you as well, very much." he says while gently giving you an eskimo kiss.

the sound of the flight attendant broke you to apart, and you both buckled your seatbelts and smiled at each other before looking out the window watching the ground slowly disappear. then sleep took over you, and fell asleep on lukes shoulder.