#imagine: skateboarding is harder then it looks.

#imagine.

.

@/luke5sos: ' teaching @/Y/T/N how too skateboard, is way harder then it looks. she doesn't listen very well. #shedoesntlisten.'

"LUKE, STOP TWEETING AND HELP ME

"LUKE, STOP TWEETING AND HELP ME. THIS IS DANGEROUS AND IM SCARED." you scream at him as you are moving a little to quickly for your likings.

"i'm just tweeting them a picture ashton took of me teaching you how to skateboard the other day."

"yeah well i don't care about a tweet, i want to know how to get off this while it's moving."

"you put one foot on the ground to stop."

"that sounds so dangerous." you say while still moving slowly with luke walking next to you.

"you do realize you are barely moving right?"

"that's easy for you to say but to me this is like your driving all over again."

"my driving?"

"yes, you have a very heavy foot." you say scared.

"oh, well okay bye." luke says while walking away.

"no, come back please. i am scared, this isn't fair. help me please. i'm sorry. don't leave me to die." you say with panic in your voice.

and just like that you were stopped.

"thank you, oh my god. my feet are finally on the ground. i missed you ground. thank you for saving me. i almost died."

"i don't think you did."

"kinda felt like it." you say while walking towards the car.

"hey, where are you going?" luke asked.

"away from this lesson." you say while getting in the car.

a minute later you heard the door open and luke got in on the drivers side.

"you gave up."

"yes, because i would rather play the violin then ride the skateboard. thanks for the lesson but i quit."

"quitter."

"yes i am."

"this doesn't sound like you." luke says while taking your hand in his while he's driving off.

"i changed."

"i can tell."

"rude."

"honest." luke says while pulling your hand up to his lips and gently kissing it.

"okay, cheesehead. time for the mall." you say.

"where do you think we are headed? i knew you wanted to go to the mall so i am headed there now."

"wow, my boyfriend sure does know me."

"yes, he does."

"i love you, cheesehead."

"i love you, clutz." 

++ 

bad imagine in my opinion. 

idk why, i just don't really like this one. 

but i hope you enjoy this one. 

trying to edit all the twitter imagines i had into short imagines. 

so its taking me sometime to get inspiration for them. 

see you soon with another imagine. 

bye.