#imagine: happy valentines day

#imagine.

@/Y_TN: 'came home from university to find a path of rose petals and then walked into the living room to find this handsomeness waiting. couldn't have wanted anything else for valentines day. can't believe it's been six years since we started dating, love @/luke5sos with all my heart. ♡'

"well my my, isn't that a whole lot of hotness for one person?" you say to luke as you walk towards him in the living room.

"are you talking to yourself again?" luke questions you.

"um, i don't talk to myself and no. i am talking about you."

"i heard you talk to yourself all the time."

"yeah well this time wasn't to myself okay." you say while sitting across from him.

"happy valentines day baby." luke says right before he sings you a song that you have never heard but just listen.

once he finished the song you wiped the tears falling from your eyes and leaned over towards him to connect his lips with yours to let him know how much you love the song and how much you love him.

"did you write this for me?" you question once you released lips.

"of course i did, had to make this valentines day special for my lady." luke says while winking at you.

"i love you babe but please don't wink again, looks like it was hurting you." you say with a little giggle escaping.

"what you mean don't do this." luke says while winking over and over making you laugh harder.

"you're a nut, but i'm glad you're my nut." you say before realizing how dirty that kinda sounded.

"ew."

"that wasn't meant to sound dirty okay." you told him.

30 minutes later

"babe i'm hungry." you say as your stomach makes a noise.

"i think my mom just heard your gut back in australia." luke jokes.

"can we go get food?"

"sure thing, whatever you want." luke says while standing up and holding out his hands for you to grab and him lifting you up off the couch.

"how about that little vietnamese place we love?"

"if that's what you want, we will get it." luke says as you both head out and walk towards that little restaurant you both enjoy so much.

after dinner because nothing happens but eating.

"that was fantastic, benton really went all out tonight with that food, it was the best." you say as you both got back to your house.

"benton always makes good food, he never lets us down."

"true."

while going into your room to change into comfy clothes you come back to the living room and luke is waiting on the couch with a blanket and *insert favourite movie here*.

you got on the couch, snuggled into luke as he wrapped the blanket around you and hit play on the movie.

and that's how your valentines day went, movie marathon, snuggles and cuddles just how it should be.

and if you fell asleep on luke, well it wouldn't be the first time that he carried you into the room and it wouldn't be the last.

you're just happy that you got 6 years of happiness, love and memories with him and more years of it to come.

happy valentines day. 

++ 

had the beginning of this written on valentines day obvious but never finished it until now and that's probably why there might be some mistakes because didn't edited it yet. 

hope you all enjoy this, and hopefully more imagines to come. 

you can follow my instagram: heyokeyharry if you want to see text posts of me and HARRY (they are edited, a lot of people comment on my post asking if this is the real HARRY, like how am i suppose to get his number? i aint that good.)

but enjoy.

see you soon

bye