#imagine: found luke in new york, and got more then just a photo with him.

#imagine.

.

@/Y/T/N: 'where tf does @5sos be around new york? it's getting annoying that i can't find them.'

you looked in all the places you thought they would be at, but new york was huge, and you were only one person, and you didn't actually know if they were there yet but you had a feeling they were. walking around time square you try a few more places to look for them before you went home.

you heard high pitch screams that made you jump so high, you looked up and saw a crowd start to form around a person, you got excited for the reason it could be the boys.

running over towards it, you saw him.

you saw the tall, blonde boy, with the lip piercing. (rip lip piercing)

he was there, he was right in front of your eyes.

you quickly take a photo of him, not caring what it looked like or how good it was, you just wanted a picture of him to show everyone that you saw him.

luke looked up at you and smiled, so you smiled back.

asking him for a picture he quickly nodded and stood by your side and wrapped his arms around you.

once the person took the picture for you, you gave luke a huge hug and thanked him for everything he's done for you.

"no, thank you for everything you've done for us." he smiled and kissed your cheek before turning around and going to more fans.

arriving home, you opened the twitter app to tweet the pictures you got today.

@/Y/T/N: 'after a very tiring day i finally met @luke5sos thanks for the pictures luke ily'

when tweeted the pictures, you closed the app and went to bed.

not realizing that luke tends to creep his own name on twitter and found your tweet and decided to follow you and dm you.

@/luke5sos: just wanted to say that I saw your tweet and had to follow you because tbh you blew my mind away with how gorgeous you are, I know that maybe too much but that's okay. anyways hope you're well. x

you woke up the next morning to your phone being spammed by your best friend and a lot of people on twitter, mostly saying congratulations on the luke follow. and then you look at wyatt's messages telling you to wake up and check my twitter, she's a crazy girl. trying to wake me up.

but then you opened twitter and saw 20+ notifications and they were all the same messages basically and even a lot of follows. then you saw '1' by the messages and thought it was probably them scam messages but clicked on it anyways.

when you did, your heart stopped for a minute.

luke hemmings dmed you.

luke hemmings