#imagine: you're in love with a dork.

#imagine.

.

@/Y/T/N: 'when you get a day off from touring & you can't go to a bar so you bring the bar to you. love you @/luke5sos 😘'

"Y/N, why are you taking pictures of me?"

"because you look so picture worthy i need pictures to remember."

"well can you not post them on twitter please?"

"but your fans need to know about your drinking problem."

"what drinking problem?"

"the one where you're drinking at like 11am?"

"ugh, leave me alone."

"not possible babe."

you take more and more pictures of luke just drinking away before he decided he had a enough and started getting up from his seat and making his way towards you. once in arms reach he grabbed your phone and took it from you.

"now you're going to stop because i have this." he says while sticking it far up in the air.

"you're no fun."

"i am plenty fun" he said while gently giving you a little peck.

"oh alright, i guess i have enough photos of you drinking for today. now may i please have my phone back."

"promise not to take photos?" he held out his pinky towards me.

"i promise." you say while wrapping your tiny pinky around his giant one.

pinky's still wrapped together, you both lean in to meet your lips for a kiss while he puts your phone in your other hand.

"i love you"

"i love you very much."

he went back to his seat, while looking at you smiling very fondly.

and as you looked at him, you opened up twitter just to tweet a few more photos.

@/Y/T/N: 'he may like drinking, but i may like him more. he is my rock, and i love him & his drinking problem. don't ever change babe. i love you with all my heart @/luke5sos ♡'

clicking the tweet button you saw how luke looked at his phone right away, reading the tweet you knew you wrote, and finally looking up towards you as you made your way to sit by him and he putting his forehead on yours, whispering;

"you are my rock, and i love you very much. you make me happy and you make me smile. you make me feel like a better person and i am forever grateful for you to be my girlfriend."

"wow, all of that just because of me? i must be one lucky girl to have such a dork as a boyfriend." you giggle lightly at him.

"we're dorks together."

"dork?"

"i am not having a fault in our stars reference you dork."

"that was close enough. i love you." he said before giving you another gently peck.

"right back at you bud."

"how romantic."

"i can be. now selfie with me."

he takes out his phone and takes a lot of selfies and if he tweeted some of them with a cute caption you just may have giggled to yourself for having such a softy as a boyfriend, but you love him very much and you hope nothing gets in the way of this relationship.

edited 11/30/16