#imagine: luke decided to paint his nails.

#imagine.

.

"hey y/n, have you seen the black nail polish?" luke questions you from your bathroom.

"it's on my makeup vanity in the room, why?" you tell him.

"well because if I want to be punk rock I need my nails done and plus it's cool." luke says while walking out of the room into the living room where you've been.

"okay babe, I know you love painting your nails but get your own black nail polish next time." you joke at him.

"why would i waste money on nail polish when my girlfriend has like 3 of them?"

"okay fine but only because you're cute." you say while leaning towards luke on the couch and giving him an eskimo kiss.

"this isn't suppose to make me cute." luke pouts.

"well to late." you giggle before getting back at your work and luke starts his nails.

5 minutes has passed and you look up from your laptop to see luke focused on not making a mess with the nail polish and you couldn't help but capture this moment with a photo and share it to twitter.

@/YT.N: ' baby asked for black nail polish today, said he wanted to be more punk rock, couldn't say no to that face. look at how focused he is at painting his nails. @/luke5sos you some cute.'

you hit the tweet button and wait for the reaction on luke's face when he reads your tweet.

"no, baby why?"

"because i love you, now how about i help you do the other hand because i know how hard it is to do the opposite hand."

"thanks, i love you."

"anytime, so just a quick question. why the sudden love for nail polish?" you question him.

"i don't know, it's just that growing up i was always taught that nail polish was for girls or it being a feminine product and guys couldn't wear it. but as i got older and up until now i don't see why nail polish is a "girl" product, it's just paint for your nails guys should be able to wear it if they want to. so one day i took the purple nail polish and just did the one finger and i liked it. after that i decided why not paint all of them and really like it." luke explains.

"and that's why i fell so deeply in love with you, because you be yourself and if you like something you just go for it." you tell him.

"like how i got you." luke winks.

"smooth hemmings." you say while painting the last finger on his right hand.

once the pinky finger was done you went and grabbed the nail polish remover with some Q-tips and went back to the living room and started cleaning off the extra polish on his fingers.

after 2 minutes his nails was done and he was waiting for them to be completely dry.

"now if you touch anything it will be a mess, so don't touch anything." you tell him.

and after 20 minutes of waiting for the nails to be dried you both got supper and chilled out and watched youtube videos.

++

little short imagine to get me back in the groove of things. 

hope you enjoy. 

how about if you can get me to 5 likes on this imagine i'll post another imagine. 

sound like a plan?  

also, picture doesn't really go with the imagine but just go with it because there wasn't many pictures. sorry 

bye