#imagine: awkward interview led to your relationship to be public.

#imagine.

.

"on a scale from 1-10 how awkward was your interview the other night?" you asked luke over the phone.

"like a 95." luke says.

"really, that awkward. looked like you had no problem unbuttoning her shirt." you say to luke in a tone of annoyance.

"it's not like i wanted to do that, she was very bossy and it scared me. also i did not know she was going to take off her shirt okay." luke defends himself.

"relax, i'm not mad at you. i'm mad at that interview chick who was all up in my babes business. i swear i will knock out her tooth if you ever get an interview with her again."

"well damn, babe getting feisty."  luke says has he switched from voice call to FaceTime.

"I just don't like another woman making you unbutton her shirt just for her to take it off." you pout.

"trust me, I didn't enjoy it at all."

"your face during it proves it. but why didn't you say you had a girlfriend like michael did?" you question his actions.

"i thought you didn't want people to know we were dating yet?"

"well i don't, but i also don't like keeping secrets." you say.

"so what you're saying is, we can finally tell the world we are dating?" luke questions with happiness in his voice.

"um, yeah. i guess you can." you say just as happy.

"great, i'm so excited to finally tell the world of my beautiful girlfriend." luke compliments you.

"pfft, enough you make me blush."

and just like that your conversation went from 15 minutes to an hour and a half just talking about everything from tour to finding a summer job.

but it was now 11:35pm and you had to get up early for your last exam and to find a job so you say goodnight to each other, say i love you's and ended the FaceTime.

not even 5 minutes later and you have received a notification from twitter seeing someone mentioned you, opened it up and saw lukes tweet.

@/luke5sos: 'it's finally time to tell the world that i have been seeing @/YT_N for 7 months and couldn't be more happy with our relationship. she makes me very happy and im glad i found her. i love you munchkin forever. '

smiling like a fool you reply to his tweet.

@YT_N: '@/luke5sos babes been dying to tell the world the second time we met, but i'm very happy we waited and i love you pookiebear forever '

and just like that nothing could wipe that smile off your face.

++

imagine inspired by that awkward interview from not to long ago, everyone knows it right??

enjoy

bye

hi just a little note to past cassidy, why you got to go with the weird nicknames?