#imagine: a day out in new york.

#imagine.
.
"hey luke can I please have a picture with you?"

you and luke both turned towards the voice. seeing a fan of his.

"of course."

him letting go of your hand and going towards the girl that wanted the picture and getting down to her height.

you quickly snapped a picture of him with the fan as he was smiling big knowing he made it. his dreams all came true because he never gave up.

that's a reason why you fell for him because he kept believing in himself and telling himself he would do it.

he had his moments, his times where he didn't think it was worth it, but in the end you both knew it was.

"Y/N, can I have one with you as well?"

"well I can't say no to that." you laugh lightly.

walking towards the girl, you feel her arms go around you waist hugging you tightly, you put one arm around her shoulder and luke took the picture. as you were about to unwrap yourself from the girl he whispered in your ear,

"thank you for making him smile like that, I can see he truly loves you."

"I truly love him as well." you whispered back.

walking back to luke you turn to look at the girl one more time, smile and wave goodbye.

"what was that all about?" luke says while taking ahold of your hand again.

"secrets lucas, secrets."

"I'm not allowed to know?" he looks at you.

"just know I'm very lucky to have you around, and I love you very much."

"I think I should be saying that."

"no, I do."

"I love you."

"I love you."

holding hands while walking down the busy streets of New York, you couldn't help but smile fondly at him as you have all the love for that boy.

and so what if more fans came up to you, you knew he was happy that he made it to where he wanted to be and you would never take that away from him.

"promise me you will never give up on what you love."

"I promise to never give up on you."

"lucas, you are so cheesy, I just adore you."

"I adore you."

"let's get to shopping, before the stores close."

"if you insist then okay."