#imagine: if everything was okay?

#imagine.

(triggering warning.)

(also, if you want you can listen to Everything will be okay by g eazy, as that song inspired me to write this imagine.)

(also, I'm sorry for always writing sad imagines, i find to write them way better than happier ones.)

.

"i had to wander, i had to go tread my own path."

if someone would have told me that three months from this day i would be more hurt than i already was, i probably would have ignored them.

what happened?

what happened that one night, where everything went to hell.

everything was perfect, we had it all. we were facing the world together.

he wasn't fine, he wasn't okay.

he never told me about the drugs.

he never said 'i love you' back that night, i knew something was up.

then that night, as i walked into our room i saw him on the bed, not moving but his eyes closed.

i thought i could just wake him up to apologize for how i acted earlier that day.

shaking him for five minutes, ended up being ten, and then panic started to work its way into my body.

he couldn't be gone, he was so young.

dialling 911, you told them the emergency and told them to hurry.

they came, and took him to the hospital.

i got in the back with him.

he wasnt moving.

i was barely moving.

i was in shock.

the love of my life could be gone from this world and i did nothing to stop him.

at the hospital, he was brought in right away, and the doctor looked at him and did so many test i didn't think it would end.

when the doctor was done, she gave me a look, the look everyone knows when the person you love has left.

there was nothing i could do.

he was gone.

he gave me a smile on my face everyday.

"While in her life you made her happy
Thank you for the blessing"

you made me happy, but i made you feel like hell.

I'm sorry i couldn't make your life better, and I'm sorry i never realized the pain you were feeling.

this is my fault.

this should be me, not you.

i love you.

please say you love me too?