#imagine: mcdonald's dates is all you really need in life.

#imagine.

lukes pov

@/luke5sos: 'she thought the sunset was beautiful but i thought she was better.'

"luke you're a dork omg

"luke you're a dork omg."

"what do you mean?"

"you had to tweet that?"

"what can I say, I'm romantic." i smirk towards her.

"no, you're a dork."

"a romantic dork."

"who loves you very much and wants to show you to the world."

"well, how can i say no to that?"

"you can't."

"you're right, and I'm hungry lets go to McDonald's now before it closes."

"whatever you like."

"chicken nuggets with big mac sauce and a vanilla milkshake to dip the fries is?"

"that's such a weird combination."

"but delicious."

"it really isn't."

"but its so good, how can you hate it?"

"easy, i tried it and didn't like it so therefore i hate it."

"that's so mean, you have weird combinations that i don't hate."

"name one."

"pickles and cheese whiz."

"which is good."

"why would you put cheese on a pickle? that doesn't even sound nice."

"okay, you made your point. now lets get going before we don't get food."

"you're right, i need food."

walking hand and hand towards McDonald's you both realize how much you love each other and how much your life relies on one another.

"hi, what can i get for you guys this evening?" the employee says to us.

"hi, can we get 6 chicken nuggets with big mac sauce, a vanilla milkshakes and a large fries, and also a double quarter pounder with big mac sauce on it, and a large coffee with 1 sugar?" luke says the order like he knows you.

"is that everything?"

"that'd be all." he says.

"you're total is $16.06"

"that'd be credit please." luke says while taking his card out and tapping the card on the machine.

"you're order will be ready in a moment."

and you both say thanks while going over to the side and waiting for your order.

five minutes later your number was called and you got your food going to a table and just spending time with one another.

not eating too fast and just having conversations about everything.

and that's what you loved most in this world.

mcdonald's trips with luke and talking about little nothings. 

++

i know the image has nothing to do with mcdonald's but apparently no one takes pictures of girls at mcdonald's when the sun is setting. so i hope you don't mind. 

hope you enjoy this imagine. 

bye. 

p.s. somewhere along the way it switched pov's but i dont know where to exactly. so just flow with it.