#imagine: you can't read mouths, so you mess up.

#Imagine.

.

@Y/T/N: 'I was trying too take a good photo of @/Luke5sos today, but i guess he decided too take a photo of me as well. i miss you babe.'

you were in the crowd of one of the bands shows, in like the vip section because you know, you're a very important person.

but you saw luke playing on his guitar through his solo and then that's when you took the picture, but somewhere in between he grabbed his camera and took a picture of you taking a picture of him.

you took the picture and then looked at him, mouthing "i hate you."

and all you can see his him saying "i love cheese?"

you give him a look.

and then he laughs because he knows you suck at reading lips.

"i sleep bless."

oh yeah, because that makes so much sense.

you just give a confuse look and mouth "later." which he understood. god you hate people who can read lips.

an hour and a half later.

you walk backstage to the dressing room, knock five times and then kick it because that's what you do to tell them it's you and not some crazy person.

"do you have to kick so hard."

"that? that was soft. i can get you harder." you say while just about to kick calum.

"no im good thanks, ill take your word."

"that's what i thought." you say while walking towards your boyfriend.

"and you, what does 'i sleep bless' even mean?"

"what?" luke says confused.

"you mouthed that to me earlier."

"no, i said 'i love you.' you are terrible at reading mouths."

"clearly." you say while wrapping your hands around his neck and giving him a kiss.

and just like that you both forgot about the world around you and just kissed each other with so much love, until you heard a clearing of a throat.

"please stop, or i may seriously vomit up all my food." michael says.

"you just jealous that crystal couldn't make it."

"yes i am."

"well, fine." you cross your arms in front of you and pout.

and then you heard everyone awe.

and then a kiss on the cheek.

and then four bodies crushing you to the middle.

"this is too much sweat for one girl, please get off of me."

but the hugging went on for awhile until the bodyguards came and told you guys that you can leave.

and you did, leave and went back to the hotel where you and luke spend time cuddly, watching movies and just relaxing. 

++

tbh, had this started of the tweet for such a long time and then like an hour ago i came up with the rest of this imagine on the spot. 

so idk what its about but yeah enjoy. 

i'm trying to get better with my writing, i hope im improving with it. 

okay

bye