#imagine: baby girl turns into a big girl.

#Imagine.

.

@/Y/T/N: 'looks like someone was a little excited when her daddy walked to the garden on her 2nd birthday.'

"DADDA"  river screamed while running towards luke

"DADDA" river screamed while running towards luke.

"happy birthday big girl, how is your special day today?" luke said when he picked her up and hugged her.

"great, dadda ere now so appy." river said while hugging luke really tight.

"i'm happy as well i get to see my baby girl turn into a big girl." luke says.

"me always big girl daddy."

"oh sorry." luke says while putting her back on the ground so she can carry on with her birthday party.

"no daddy, me up." river said.

"later bub, you enjoy the rest of your party and we can spend time after okay."

"otay." she says while running towards her friends.

"and how is my beautiful wife feeling."

"like she is pregnant and is due any minute."

"whoa, you aren't due for another two months don't let that baby come yet."

"if it wants to come, it will come."

"are you tired?"

"yes, and my feet hurt." you say while sitting down on a chair.

"awe, you're cute when you're complaining."

and you just glare up at luke.

"I'm going to go talk to the parents." luke says while hurrying off.

"Yeah you better run, if I wasn't exhausted I would run after you."

"no you wouldn't have." luke says while looking over his shoulder at you.

"i hate how you're right." you just say at him.

"i always am." he states.

30 minutes later.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIVER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." everyone sings while you and luke walk out from the house with the cake and place it in front of your baby girl.

"make a wish and blow out your candles big girl." you say to her, while watching her close her eyes and a few seconds later blow out her 2 candles.

"cake cake cake." she screamed and then took her tiny hand and put it in the cake getting a fist full.

"oh god." you and luke say together before luke takes her away from the cake.

"okay, so this section is going to be rivers, sorry about that." you say while cutting pieces of cake for the rest of the kids.

and if the kids just ate the cake with their hands well who cares i guess, they are only two.

and that's how the day went, cake, presents and partying.

but you were emotional from the fact that your baby girl is growing up too fast, and being pregnant is also making your emotions run free.

but that's all okay.

it's life. 

++

hope you enjoyed this imagine. 

more to come soon, hopefully. 

this year i am planning on making a writing/uploading schedule so i can be a little more organized with my writings and times when they go up. 

let you know more. 

bye