#imagine: luke got confident, had a show and tickle fights.

#imagine.

.

@/Y-TN: ' look at my handsome boyfriend wearing makeup and being confident. i love watching him grow and not being afraid to show the world what he loves. he makes me want to be a better person. you have a beautiful soul @/luke5sos and i love you very much for that.'

"baby?"

"baby?"

"yes doll?"

"i love you and everything you do. love the makeup, the nail polish, the things you do. i just love you very much and i am so happy you are in my life." you say with a huge smile on my face.

"i love you very much, and i'm glad you are happy and i am happy you are in my life as well. you are the reason i am the confident person i am today." luke says.

"me?" you give a questionable look up at his direction.

"yeah, you. you aren't afraid to be yourself and it inspired me to be like you. you don't care what people think and i love that about you." luke says while leaning down and giving you a kiss.

and you lean up to meet his lips and when they connected, you realized how much you really fell for this boy and how much he means to you.

when you both pulled away, you were both smiling at each other with love in your eyes.

"hey luke. show starts in 5." a crew member comes the side of the stage to tell him.

"alright, thanks tom."

"have a good show. break a leg and ill be right there on the side having a blast." you say while giving him one last kiss good luck.

"thanks doll."

"that nickname is so gross." you laugh.

"but you love it."

"eh, it's okay."

and as the show started you were rocking out, dancing, singing and smiling at luke the whole time.

once the show was over the boys came off stage on the side you were at and you all went back to the dressing room where you sat on the couch zoning out and thinking about how this is your new normal. weird right?

"hey baby, you ready to go?" luke says while zoning you back into reality.

"oh yeah, im ready." you say while getting up and giving luke a hug.

you both started walking towards the exit, well wobbling because luke was still behind you holding you closely and giving you neck kisses.

"stop, that tickles." you say while trying to get away from him.

"what, you mean this?" luke says while blowing kisses on your neck and making you laugh hard.

"ah, NO STOP THAT PLEASE." you say while finally getting out of luke's hold and running away from him.

but it didn't last long before luke caught you and repeated the cycle again, and if it happened well that's okay, you were happy with this life, even the tickles. 

++ 

kinda short imagine. 

trying to get back into things. 

hope you like it. 

if this imagine gets 5 likes i'll upload another right away. 

bYe now