#imagine: you went home to see your family and found out some important news.

#imagine.

.

@/YT-N: 'i've only been away from them for 2 days and i already miss them. love being back in my hometown with my family but really missing my little family right now.'

you sent the tweet while sitting on the toilet bowl waiting to see if it was positive or not

you sent the tweet while sitting on the toilet bowl waiting to see if it was positive or not. you didn't know what to do, you wanted luke more than ever right now but he is miles away and you were scared.

but 3 minutes have slowly passed and you looked at the little stick and saw the word 'pregnant' on the screen. and you didn't know what to do but pick up your phone and FaceTime luke.

after 4 rings went through he answered and you were met with your beauty of a boyfriend and your pretty puppy and you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear with happiness just knowing that this little family is about to expand.

"hey sweetpea, how's canada?"

"it's good, we got a heat wave now which is hot for canada but im use to this type of temperature. how are you and p doing?"

"we are good, just relaxing. went for a walk and chased some birds and splashed in the water for a bit. is anything wrong? this is a strange time for you to call."

"well actually it is, nothing bad or anything. it's great news actually. scary though but i think it's going to be alright and i-" luke cut you off.

"Y/N you are rambling. please get to the chase." luke laughs.

"okay, well you know how my period is always at the end of the month no matter what. and now it's like the second week into the new month. well i haven't had my period yet, so i took a test just to see if there was a chance it was possible and well." you say while holding the stick up to the phone so luke can see that 1 word that is about to change everybody's life around.

"wait, wait, wait, is that? does this mean that? we are going to be parents?" luke questioned.

"yes luke, we are going to be parents." you say sympathetically.

"hey, what's wrong?"

"i know that you and the boys are just starting to get back on the road and this pregnancy is only going to slow you down and im sorry, the last thing i wanted to do was ruin your dreams of being famous and going on the road." you tell him.

"hey now, this isn't going to slow me down. yes i always wanted to travel the world and sing for everybody but my other favourite dream is coming a family with you. and i am very happy now." luke smiles ear to ear.

"okay, if you say so. i love you very much."

"and i love you very much."

and just like that you two were talking about your future, about becoming parents and what to do when you become more pregnant.

you couldn't wait until you get to start a family with luke.

7 months later.

@/luke5sos: '@/YT-N and myself have a little 'kinder' surprise for you all. in about 2 months we are expecting are first child. and we don't know the gender because we want it to be a surprise. we couldn't be happier and we wish you guys were happy too. love you all and i can't wait to be a father. ❤️'

7 months of being pregnant and you couldn't wait for it to be over

nothing fits anymore.

you have resulted in luke's shirts and you just want to eat all the time.

you try to exercise daily just to keep some of the baby weight off but it's hard now being this big and not being able to see your feet to put on shoes.

but just 2 more months and then you will have your little bundle of joy in your arms and nothing else will matter.

and that's all you're thinking about at this point.

your child and your boyfriend.

your family.

++

kinda like how this imagine turned out.

hope you guys did too.

if this one gets 5+ likes i'll upload another one when i get it finished up.

enjoy

love you all

bye.

Cassidy.x