#imagine: an australian boy going to canada in the winter.

#imagine.

.

@/luke5sos: 'i am going to visit @/Y/T/N in Canada and i am mentally, and physically preparing myself for the cold. i don't know how they do it up there but i am an Australian boy who doesn't do well with the cold. but anything for the girl i love.'

"baby, why do you live in canada?" i here luke asking me

"uh, because that is where my parents are from and had me. i don't know what kind of question that is but why do you live in Australia?" you ask back.

"at least my country is warmer than the great white north."

"don't be such a baby, it only gets to like -20 degrees celecius, but when that windchill comes. it will be a little colder." you tell him.

"what the fuck is a windchill, and why am i terrified?" he questions.

"it just means that it will feel colder than it actually is." you explain.

"oh my god, i have to dress warmer now? i have no more warm clothes." luke whines.

"just dress in layers and you will be fine." you tell him while giving him a quick peck.

"okay, but next time we are going to Australia and visit, or go to canada in the summer time." he tells you.

"okay, deal. now can you please bring me to the airport before i miss my flight." you tell him.

"yes, but i still don't understand why you are going earlier than i am." luke questions.

"four words; i miss my mom. hemmings." you say.

"ah, you are such a cutie."

"i just miss my mom." you pout at him while he drives you to the airport.

20 minutes later

you arrived to the airport and you both got out of the car and luke went and got your luggage while you waited for him to come by you.

"okay, ill see you in 3 days. i love you very much and i am very happy you are coming to canada with me. you will love it." you say while giving him a kiss goodbye.

"i love you too, and can't wait to see you in 3 days and to see this mom that you miss so much." luke says while laughing sightly.

"hey, don't make fun." you say while giving one last peck and hug before walking towards the airport doors.

"i'll call you when i land." you say.

"okay, safe travels. i love you." luke says.

45 minutes later and you were boarding the plane getting ready to head back to canada.

@Y/T/N: 'can't believe i am heading back to canada today to see my mom who i miss so much. i'll miss @/luke5sos but i'll see him in 3 days. can't wait to be on homeland again. #canadiangirl'

and one flight later and a huge hug from your mom when you landed you called luke to let him know you landed and was headed to your house. 

++ 

5 likes and a few comments and ill post one of my older imagines I've written a year ago. 

enJOy