#imagine: vlogmas

#imagine.

"whatta yat b'ys? Welcome back to me vlogmas day four." you say your intro in your newfoundland accent. 

this is your third vlogmas, and your second vlogmas while being in LA and with luke. you where from newfoundland and tiny province in canada and you knew it would be tough getting your channel started off but with all your hard work and time put on your channel it finally made it and now you have 805k subscribers and growing. 

you moved to LA about september of twenty fifteen, and two months after that you met luke. where you bumped into each other and got a coffee together. 

its your second christmas together. 

"today my plan is to head to starbucks and meet up with the girls, run to target and i don't know what's after that, so not an exciting day but you are coming along with me for the journey." you say while walking around your apartment. 

"actually, luke is coming over and we are suppose to be putting up my tree today so hopefully that's a thing still." you say while closing your camera. 

then you heard the familiar ringtone indicating that luke was calling you. 

"eh b'y, whatta yat?"

"your accent still amuses me." 

"i got an accent?" you say confused.

"yes, you do and its thick." 

"rude b'y, but you rang? i am trying to get ready to go out with the girls." 

"yes, let me in please. i forgot my key."

"you're here?"

"yes b'y."

"please don't say that again, sounds like you're trying to hard." you say while opening your front door and hanging up the phone. then taking the coffee from his hand and taking a sip. 

realizing it was not your coffee you went to the sink and spit it out. 

"yuck b'y."

"yeah, that's mine."

"kind of got that." you say while giving luke his coffee back and taking the other one. 

"ah, much better." you say while sipping on it. 

"oh, i almost forgot, i got the plane tickets to newfoundland."

"really?"

"yes, we leave in five days." you say. 

"why so early?" 

"because its like the one holiday that i actually go back home and spend time with all my family, and plus they want to meet you." 

"oh god, i got to meet the parents."

"you met the parents, more like the grandparents and other relatives." 

"oh god, im nervous."

"yes b'y."

"still don't really know what that means."

"it has different meanings, but i need to get going if i want to meet the girls at starbucks, if you're staying here please keep it cleaned, and if you're leaving lock my door. i love you see you later." you say while giving luke a kiss and grabbing your purse, phone and coffee before heading out. 

"b'ys LA traffic is nuts. that's all i got to say." you say while driving down the busy streets of LA. 

"im meeting up with tara and jill to get another coffee and then we are heading to target to look at the christmas decor which should be exciting." you say while focusing on driving but the blog as well. 

about ten minutes later and a parking spot found you make your way to the starbucks and find tara and jill and just have a good time. 

vlogmas is all about spending time with people you care about and you care about theses girls. 

++

this imagine is just a little peak of the upcoming story i am currently working on, i decided to turn it into a story when i was writing it but it will be of a person and not like an imagine type thing. 

i hope you enjoy this imagine. 

sorry for not uploading in awhile. i dont have an excuse but i hope to get more up soon. 

stay tuned to the new story called vlogmas. coming soon. 

bye now.