#imagine: luke made you guys late for your flight.

#imagine.

.

@/YTN: 'guess who made us late for our flight to sydney? that's right @/luke5sos is the cause of it because he is very hard to wake up in the morning. but got a later flight now.'

"I really can't believe you made us late for our flight

"I really can't believe you made us late for our flight."

"me? what did I do?" luke questions you.

"you and your heavy sleeping is the problem."

"you could have waken me up."

"I tried for a half hour but I couldn't get you up."

"What can I say, I love my sleep." luke smirks at you as you both walk towards your gate to have a seat for your new flight.

"yeah, well you better call your mom and let her know we will be late getting to Australia now because of you." you cross your arms in front of your chest.

"you're cute when you're upset." luke says while giving you a peck on the lips and standing up to go call his mom.

"yeah that's right you better leave." you tell him.

and five minutes has passed and luke is coming back towards you and taking a seat next to you.

"what did momma hemmings say?" you ask.

"she wanted to know why we will be late, and i told her it's because you slept in." luke grins.

"and when she didn't believe you?" you question.

"told her it was my fault." luke pouts.

"we all know it was your fault. i get my sleeping habits from my mother which means i get up at 6 every morning. don't go blaming me hemmings." you glare at him.

"don't glare at me, it scares me. how about we go get some food while we wait." luke suggests.

"it's a good thing i'm hungry." you say while standing up and taking your carry-on luggage.

an hour later.

and you both finished your food and was just walking around the airport trying to kill some time before your flight begins to board in another 2 hours.

you both just go in and out of stores browsing at all the stuff, buying a magazine for the wait and a bottle of water as well.

then you both head back towards the gate and take a seat.

but as time was going by you started to grow tired and put your head on luke's shoulder and shutting your eyes.

"flight 4386 to sydney, austraila is now beginning to board, if you could have your passport and boarding pass ready before getting to the front that would be great and thank you for flying with west jet we hope you have a great flight."

"thank god, i am happy now. lets go." you say while jumping out of your seat and going towards the gate.

"Y/N wait, you are forgetting the carry-on and purse." luke says to you.

"oh right, i need that stuff."

"yeah, a little." luke glares at you.

"hey now, you can't glare at me i am suppose to glare at you."

"the roles have switched." luke says to you as you both walk towards the gate and line up.

as you made it up to the lady and handed her your passport and boarding pass you say thank you to her and make your way down the walkway to the plane.

and as you got on the plane, found your seats and sat down you got ready for a very long flight but at least you were going to austrailia to spend time with luke's family and that's the only thing that's important.

family.

++

tbh i spent like 4 days trying to write this imagine. 

but i got more imagines coming up soon so stay tuned. 

hope you enjoyed. 

if this imagine gets 5 likes ill post another imagine as soon as it hits. 

love you all. 

thanks

bye

Cassidy.x