#imagine: who needs him? you dont.

#imagine.
.
5 months.
it's been 5 months since you last heard from him, and all of a sudden he just text you saying he misses you.
you were feeling mixed emotions.
happy because he finally said what you always waited to hear from him.
but angry because he thinks by saying "i miss you" will get you back to him.
it's not that easy, he broke you, he used you, he never really loved you. what made him think that saying that would think he actually cared for you?
you told him everything, all your secrets, all your problems, and he just used that to destroy your once perfect life. he made you feel like shit for 5 months. but honestly with this text, it made you realize you didn't need him in your life anymore, he was just a path in your life, a path that you thought you wanted to take forever but realized you never wanted this path or this destination all along, it was just that moment in life where you thought you knew everything you wanted and enjoyed.
texting him back saying all the things you have been waiting too say to him,
"honestly i have been waiting forever for you to tell me that. But it's gotten to the point where i don't want to hear it anymore. You treated me like shit and honestly i could never open up to you like i once did. Because you didn't just hurt me, you completely destroyed me. So I'm done."
smiling to yourself, you felt better, stronger and you have awhole lot more confidence then ever before. so maybe Luke Hemmings wasn't the right guy for you, but he surely made you realize it before it was too late.
And even if he did text you back, you weren't going to fall in his little trap again. He may have broke you, but he also made you stronger.