#imagine: went to the airport with a friend not knowing what was to come.

#imagine.
.
.
on the phone with your best friend
.
"Y/F/N, i don't really want to go to the airport to see a band that i don't really care about, why do you always ask me?"

"because i went with you when you wanted to see one direction at the airport. this is the same thing."

"ugh, okay fine whatever. just pick me up whenever."

"I'm already outside your house."

"how did you know i was going to say yes?"

"because you never say no."

at the airport

i feel the space getting closer together, and i can barely breathe. why did i have to agree to this?
seeing your best friend so happy about meeting her favourite band was the reason you agreed.
you look towards her and her smile was so wide it looked like it hurt.

"Y/N, THEY'RE COMING COME ON"

"OKAY, What am i suppose to do?"

"get a picture of any of them."

getting your phone ready to take pictures, you see luke come out first and he walks so close to you, that you can smell his cologne, as he walks by you get a picture and he smiles at you, pointing and saying "you're pretty." before his security guards pushing him away.
you smiled to yourself, thinking 'wow not a bad day after all.'
.
in the car ride home
.
"Y/N HE CALLED YOU PRETTY, HE THE LUKE HEMMINGS CALLED YOU PRETTY, WTF IM JEALOUS."

"calm down, he only called me pretty not ask me out on a date."

"just smile because he talked to you."

"happy?" you say as you smiled big.

@/Y/T/N: 'went to the airport with my friend and got a picture with luke hemmings. even though half my face is missing it's all good.'

@ nighttime before bed

its weird, you have over 640 notifications and don't know why.
opening up the app again, you notice people congratulating you on the luke follow.
looking at his profile, you noticed he did indeed follow you, and he also dm'ed you.
this day just got a lot better but weirder.

@/luke5sos: I saw you today. This may sound weird and or creepy but do you want to grab a coffee tomorrow? i hope you know my compliment to you was a big thing.

@/Y/T/N: I know I saw you today, I got a picture with you. It may sound weird but I would love a coffee in the morning with you, I look forward to seeing you.

the next day

you got a dm from luke telling you to meet at the Starbucks, and you did. you guys talked for awhile before he had to leave for soundcheck.

"can I have your number? I would like to meet with you again."

"my my luke, you saying you like seeing my face?"

"of course."

"here's my number, don't be a stranger okay."

"No chance of that."

he leaves and you sit for awhile thinking how you never thought this would happen to you but it did, and you couldn't stop smiling.

you heard a buzz and took out your phone.

unknown: thanks for the coffee date beautiful, hope we can do it again soon.x

me: of course.

lucASS 🍑: okay, I'll text you when I'm done soundcheck.

one year later

@/Y/T/N: 'exactly a year ago today i had a coffee date with the boy I happily can call my boyfriend. who would of thought that being at the airport the day you landed in my state would be a life changing day. @/luke5sos I love you with all my heart and I'm glad my friend forced me to go to the airport that day.'

@/luke5sos: 'one year with my favourite human ever

@/luke5sos: 'one year with my favourite human ever. @/Y/T/N here's to many more years together and more memories to make with each other. i love you baby forever and ever. 💕'

"happy one year together

"happy one year together."

"happy one year lucASS"

"okay, you need to stop."

"I can't and I won't because that's how I roll."

"you're going to roll off this bed in a minute because I will push you off."

"what a great way to spend our one year anniversary together, me in the hospital with broken something."

"we would never."

"good, I love you lucASS with everything in me."

"sounds gross to be honest, but I love you babes." he says as you both lean in for a nice kiss, and as you pulled away you both made plans for your anniversary.

"I need to thank my friend for dragging me to the airport to meet your fat ass, because if she didn't I don't think I would be so lucky."

"that was sort of a compliment."

"not like your compliment, 'you're pretty' while pointing at me."

"I didn't lie."
--
I know the tweets are way over 140 character but let's just say they ain't because yeah .

edited this imagine to make it longer, I hope you enjoy it.
Bye