#imagine: luke cheated and you got mad but thats all part of your story.

#imagine.
.
you didn't understand how he could do this to you, you've been together for over four years now and you finally thought everything bad was behind you, but he went and done this, done the worst thing he could have possibly done. he cheated. he went behind your back and went out with some wannabe famous chick, you were hurt, pissed and angry. doesn't make sense, and you will find out why he did it.

@/T/N: '@/Y/TN hey i know you and @/luke5sos been together for awhile now, and i just wanted to show you theses someone took of them yesterday, I'm sorry.'

@/T/N: '@/Y/TN you're way better then this chick, @Luke5sos doesn't know how badly he messed up

@/T/N: '@/Y/TN you're way better then this chick, @Luke5sos doesn't know how badly he messed up.'

@/TMZ: 'did @/luke5sos cheated on @/Y/TN with a nobody? fans aren't happy about his choses, they like Y/N way better, and we know why, stay tuned to TMZ Tonight

@/TMZ: 'did @/luke5sos cheated on @/Y/TN with a nobody? fans aren't happy about his choses, they like Y/N way better, and we know why, stay tuned to TMZ Tonight.'
.
-le two hours later bc luke being a lil bitçh and staying out.-
.
the door slams and you know it's him, waiting for him to come home all day, you finally get to tell him everything you know.

"hey baby how was your da-" you don't even let him finish that sentence before throwing the pictures you printed out of the two yesterday.

"don't 'baby' me anymore lucas hemmings. I'm tired of you lying to me about going out, and i don't understand what i did to make you go and cheat behind my back? was i not good enough? were you bored of me? if you wanted to see other people, you could of let me know and we could, but don't and please for the love of god, don't go cheat behind my back. you know how i found out about this? YOUR FANS LUCAS, YOUR FANS TOLD ME AND SHOWED ME PICTURES BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SO, YOU MADE ME THINK YOU WERE WITH THE GUYS BUT THEY HAVENT SEEN YOU IN TWO WEEKS, YOU BEEN WITH HER? HAVENT YOU?"

"it wasnt like that, i do love you more than anything in this world, it wasn't suppose to end up like this, the management made me go out with her a few times to get more publicity for the band, i didn't want to, they made me. please Y/N, you have to believe me, i don't even like her, i only have eyes for you, you can't leave me. not now, not every. you're the love of my life and i would be so lost without. please"

trying to stay strong because you know how much it hurts you went luke is sad, you stay strong this time.

"i don't know what to believe anymore, but for right now, i think its best if i go stay at my friends house for awhile, let me clear my head, and let you clean yours out, and make sure you understand what you really want, you can't have both luke, you know that right? you know i will always love you, but you hurt me so much right now, i can't stay here knowing you lied to me, and that hurts most. i do love you luke" you finished and kiss his forehead ever so gently.

"no, please don't leave me." he gets up so quickly.

"i have to, for the both of us." you leave the house, getting in your car and driving away to your friends house.

-le 2 years later-
.
you did forgive him after all, you knew you would but you always knew times like theses do come with every relationship, but you guys are both going strong and a girl or guy never got between you again. it took awhile to fully trust him, but you made it happen. you love him and he loves you, and thats what happens when your life is a real life fairy tale, every ending has a happy ending. but the story has only just begun, you are starting a new chapter in your lives and that is becoming parents to twins in november of twenty-seventeen, you can't wait for this chapter to unfold. 

++
this one was written around the time luke and that chick who's name I can't spell, started going out so I thought why not write an imagine involving that?
no hate towards the girl or anything but yeah
enjoy bye