#imagine: you finally see luke after so long apart.

#imagine.

.

@Y/T/N: 'distance is a test of love. many will fail for those who can't withstand it. but, those who can, there's only one answer: true love ♡ i love you with all my heart @/luke5sos and i can't believe we will finally be together again in less then twenty-four hours.'

.

six months

thirteen days

two hours

and

seven minutes

that's how long you have been apart from luke.

it was mostly because both of your busy schedules using collided with one another with him touring and you in university so you didn't have much time off.

so it was finally summer break and luke bought a plane ticket for you for passing the semester with honours.

you leave tomorrow.

you fly across the world to see the man of your dreams.

you were so excited you couldn't wait.

you had your bags packed weeks ago and all you had to do was wait.

incoming FaceTime call from mcdreamy

you slide your finger to the right and a moment later you see your handsome boyfriend on the screen smiling from ear to ear.

"hello babe"

"hello darling"

"darling?"

"yeah, i don't know either."

"okay, what's you doing?"

"just reading a book."

"and?"

"and sitting down?"

"and?"

"talking to you?" you questioned.

"aren't you going to pack?"

"for what?" you say jokingly.

"for the big day tomorrow?"

"grammy is coming?? what?"

"haha very funny."

"babe, i was packed for weeks now. I'm just waiting for tomorrow morning."

"great, i can't wait to see you."

and that's how you spent your evening and night, talking to luke about little nothings and big somethings.

but around ten o'clock, you told luke goodnight and that you loved him and he returned it, after hanging up you got ready for bed and passed out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

four hours later

beep beep beep

no, not yet.

beep beep beep beep

I'm to tired.

you hit the snooze button on your phone and was about to go back to sleep when you remembered why you were up so early.

"oh my god, today is the day."

and just like that you were out of bed and ready, leaving your apartment behind for a few months to see luke.

getting in the uber, you told him to the airport.

twenty-five minutes later, and you were checked in and heading for security.

security was done, and you were by the gate waiting for boarding.

"flight 4452 to dallas texas now boarding."

and you were the first one up and lined up and on the plane to get to your seat.

when everything was done and you were seated you took out your phone and texted luke, not minding the time differences.

you: lukey, just boarding the plane. see you at the airport?

mcdreamy: okay, safe travels. i'll be there at the airport waiting for you. love you.

you: love you too. can't wait to see you.

with sending the text, you put your phone on airplane mode and was waiting for the plane to take off.

(skip the plane ride because yeah you fly.)

five hours later and you were landing in dallas any minute now and you couldn't contain your happiness.

once the plane landed, you got your things and quickly left the plane while saying bye to the attendants and captains.

going to the luggage claims you were looking around for luke, and then you saw him.

"LUKE?"

and with the sound of his name leaving your mouth his head shot up and his eyes got wide and he was smiling from ear to ear?

that's when you dropped your carry-on and ran to him, not caring about who was around, just running to the boy you love and are finally with.

when you guys got to each other you leaped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"i missed you so much."

"i can't believe we are finally together again."

"i know, but i am very happy for this moment."

"me as well." you say while kissing him all over his face.

"okay okay, that's enough come on we need to get your stuff and head back to the hotel."

"just wanted to show you how much i love you."

"and i love you." luke said while walking with you still wrapped around him and then him picking up your carry-on.

and then if you both went and got your bag and got to the car.

drove to the hotel, and spent the night cuddling, talking about everything and just loving the fact that you were both together again.

and that smile never left your face.

++

oh my, this used to be a little twitter imagine and now i transformed it into a nice long imagine.

hope you like this.

enjoy.

also comment and tell me what you think of it.