#imagine: you tell your daughter a bedtime story.

#imagine.

.

"mommy, can you tell me a bedtime story?" your little girl said to you, right before you left the room.

"okay, but only a short one."

"yay"

"which bedtime story?"

"the one where the prince is in a band and finds his princess."

"again sweetie?"

"my favourite."

"oh alright then."

"Once upon a time, there was this prince who formed a band, he wasn't a big star yet, only performing on youtube, as the years past by the band kept getting more successful but the prince was still not happy. so one night he went to a restaurant where the princess was working to save up for university, the prince walked in a took a sit at a booth waiting to get served. the princess went and took his order, and realized he was in the band that she liked, not majorly but enough to know him, as the princess got to his booth he looked up, and caught eye sight with the princess, it was magical, they never felt like that with anyone before, it was love at first sight, they believed it. he introduced himself has luke hemmings, and the princess replied with her name "Y/N" and years went on, and they got a stronger relationship which turned into a marriage, and what came out of the marriage was a beautiful little girl named Dylan, and their perfect little family was complete."

"mommy, is that story about you and daddy?"

"yes, my baby it is."

"i wuv you"

"i wuv you too very much so"

you kiss your daughters forehead before tucking her in, and heading out the door, closing it behind you.

"bedtime story?"

"bedtime story about the prince and princess."

"our story?"

"our story, which is continuing, i have news."

"what is it?"

"we're going to be parents again."

"wait, WAIT FOR REAL"

"yes, luke for real."

"im so so happy right now, i love you so much."

"i love you very much my prince."

"my princess, i love you just the same."

-- 

i have no idea how many imagines i have left, but they seem to expand every time i open up notes.