#imagine: he has a squishy face.

#imagine.
.
"LUCAS YOU HAVE A PHONE CALL."

"was lucas necessary?"

"absolutely."

he gives you an eye roll but takes his phone and lays on the bed putting his phone to his ear.

"hi mom, how are you." he said into the phone.

you left to go put makeup on as you and luke planned to do something adventurous while in LA.
it's been twenty minutes and you have completed your makeup and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom and saw that luke was still on the phone with his mom.

you made your way towards him and straddled his waist waiting ever so patiently for him to finish his conversation, but five minutes has passed and you got bored so you squished his cheeks together making him lips pop out. giggling slightly you became amused as you watched luke trying to talk with squished cheeks. he gave you a look that told you to stop but you ignored him.

having fun squishing his cheeks and laughing at him you decided to take a picture because he looks so cute. once the photo was taken he gave you a glare but you just pushed his nose up to make him look like a pig.

after ten more minutes of you squishing his cheeks and making him become a pig with a lot of photos he ended the call.

"finally" you say as you squish his cheeks really close and gave him a peck.

"are you enjoying yourself there Y/N?" he says while taking your hand away from his mouth while giving it a peck on the back of it.

"i was very much so. you have very squishy cheeks."

"I'm glad you find my cheeks amusing. now lets go on our adventure before its to late."

as he rolled you off of him, he was lying on top of you. leaning in to give you a kiss on the lips he squeezed your cheeks together.

"you're right, this is fun."

you pout.

"you got me excited for a kiss and i don't even get one? that is not very nice lucas." you continue to pout.

"well, we can't have a pouty girlfriend now can we?" he smiles before leaning back down and kissing you on your pouty lips before your pout turned into a smile.

"there's that smile i love very much." he says when finishing the kiss.

"now can we go?"

"okay okay lets go." he gets up and hauls you up with him.

when you get on your feet you both intertwine fingers and made your way out of the room and onto your adventure.

@/Y/T/N: 'this boy has the squishiest cheeks in the world, i had fun while he was on the phone with him momma. @/luke5sos i love you and your cheeks.'

and if luke gave you a glare and threaten you to delete the tweet, he doesn't know how much this will be a daily thing now.

edited 11/30/16