#imagine: all things come to an end, in this case its you

#imagine.

.

@/luke5sos: 'the love of my life is not doing so well. she's in the hospital and i don't know what to do to help her. please send your prayers our way and keep her in your thoughts. #shesafighter"

luke was sitting by your side

luke has never left your side.

your sick.

you are dying.

there is no cure for your sickness.

you are going to die.

you have limited time left in this world, and to see luke upset is not how you want to leave.

"l-luke." you cough out.

"yes my baby?" luke says while grabbing your hand and looking at you.

"i don't want you to be here." you say.

"what?" luke questions.

"seeing you upset isn't how i want my last few days on this earth to be like." you say with tears slowly falling down your cheeks.

"listen to me y/n, i am not leaving you. i am not leaving your side. i am here with you through it all. i love you too much to just let you be here alone. you mean everything to me baby girl." luke says with tears in his eyes as well while giving your hand a kiss.

"l-luke, i l-love you so mu-uch." you cough.

but when you cough, there is blood.

and it's a lot.

"baby." luke says.

"baby please." luke says to you while you're still coughing up blood.

"NURSE." luke screams while running out of your room to find your nurse.

"nurse, please come quick she's coughing up blood." luke says to the first nurse he sees while running back to your room.

luke is back to your side in seconds and you look over to him with blood coming out of your mouth.

"baby, please fight this. you can fight this. you have to fight this." luke cries to you.

"i-it h-hurts luke." she says.

and as you both cry together.

luke realizes the only way you won't feel the pain anymore is if he lets you go.

"you can go if you want to." luke cries out.

"wh-what?"

"the last thing i want to see you in is pain. you don't have to stay if you're in pain." he says with tears running down his face.

"i love you so much luke."

"i love you y/n. so so much."

"please, promise me you will be happy. i don't want you to be sad over me."

"i'll try." he says while kissing you one last time.

and it was an hour later

luke heard the heartbeat disappear and he looked up at the machine to see your heartbeat flatline.

you died february 7th 2019 at 6:18pm

you are no longer in pain.

but luke is now brokenhearted.

@/luke5sos: 'today, i lost my best friend today and i don't know how I'm suppose to feel. i am numb and i don't think this pain will go away. but she is no longer in pain anymore and that's all that matters. heaven gained another angel today. until i see you baby i love you with all my heart.'

++

hey, it's me back at it again with the sad imagines. 

i've been feeling a little blah lately and sad imagines seem to be the only thing that makes sense. 

i hope you enjoyed. 

how about 5 likes and i'll try my best to upload another imagine today. 

thaNks byE